Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
(Hijack alert...)

Years ago, I was on a motorcycle ride with about 5 other guys. My buddy and got through a stoplight, but the rest got caught, so we pulled over to wait for them on a section of road right next to a golf course. As we sat there, I happened to spot a golf ball just lying next to the curb. I chuckled and picked it up and put it in my left pocket.

As the rest of the group caught up and rode by, we pulled in behind them. I had a thought... 😏

I pulled the golf ball out of my pocket and held it in my hand, then wicked open the throttle and passed the group. As soon as I got in front, I stood up on the pegs and thrust my hand in the air and then frantically showed everyone the golf ball in my hand.

For the rest of the day, I had everyone convinced I had caught that ball in mid-air!

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's definitely a good idea to have a $0 deductible if you live next to a golf course. Or ever. $0 deductibles are usually only a few dollars more a month and especially on the Bronco with the near vertical windshield, it's going to get chipped at some point.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Glad it wasn’t damaged and glad it wasn’t me holding on to the club either! I’ve got a wicked slice at times. We lived off a golf course once a life time ago right at a green. Seems like more slicers than hookers in this world. We saw our share but the folks on the other side saw way more!

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In the golf world broncos score high in points,only audio are higher.
Maybe you'll find something when you wash it next time.
Golf balls are nothing we have bullets here.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live next to a lake with an attached 18 hole golf course. The exit I take to get home takes you right along the length of the course. Never in all the years I've taken that exit had I thought about one of those balls flying out to the frontage road and hitting a car. Well, it happened to me on my way home from work yesterday. I had just entered the exit ramp (so, I was still at about 60mph) and I saw the ball fly through the air and sure enough, it pegged the front of my Bronco and then ricocheted off and flew out to the highway. I was PISSED! I pulled into the country club parking to inspect the damage. I spent 15 minutes looking with a flashlight. THERE WAS NO DAMAGE! NONE! I was baffled. I wanted to go ahead and let them know that I got hit. Of course the manager just shrugged and said 🤷 "it happens". Whatever dude..... Just glad there was no damage.
Ford Bronco Bronco hit with a golf ball! 😵 PXL_20220204_225813880
In case you haven’t noticed, it must have been filled with an orange liquid because it’s all over the “Bronco”lettering.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel your pain. Here's what a defective Rough Country hood strut kit did to my Bronco. They've taken no responsibility for it either after emailed them about it either. Just told me I can send them back the kit for a refund or they'll send me another - neither solution that fixes the damage their product caused.

Ford Bronco Bronco hit with a golf ball! 😵 20220210_174813

Last edited:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel your pain. Here's what a defective Rough Country hood strut kit did to my Bronco. They've taken no responsibility for it either after emailed them about it either. Just told me I can send them back the kit for a refund or they'll send me another - neither solution that fixes the damage their product caused.

Ford Bronco Bronco hit with a golf ball! 😵 20220210_174813
PDR and it will look like it never happened.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PDR and it will look like it never happened.
They're scheduled for next week. Quotes have been $125-150 (they're expensive in Palm Beach). But the shifty part is that I get to eat that cost for the damage caused by their defective hardware.
Sponsored