Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Columbus lol. Every car in the parking garage downtown has rub marks on every corner of their bumper

New car on campus is a magnet. And no one will leave a note. You get used to it. It doesn't faze me anymore.

You can fix it

I think the only way to avoid that is living in suburbs and working somewhere not downtown

Best solution is get metal bumpers

Once i was walking to my 88 bronco in the parking garage downtown. Saw the guy next to me trying to back out of his spot. He gunned it and hit the front bronco steel bumper. The front corner of his car got tore up, signal and reflector pieces everywhere.
He never stopped, he floored it away.
I didn't care. I was laughing, not a scratch on the bronco
Your story about the ‘88 reminds me of the time I looked out the front window and my moms ‘86 was sitting up on the lawn, asked my mom what the hell kind of park job she did there lol. Someone was missing a headlight afterwards and we had a bent trailer plug haha.
Sponsored

mbou

Wildtrak
First Name
Mbou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welp - great start to the new year. My bronco was hit & ran the other night. Looks like some jackass was trying to parallel park behind me and completely whiffed. looks like my bumper got caught in their wheel well or something. Probably a drunk driver. Super sick about it. I got my bronco back in mid-November. No note was left and also no cameras or witnesses. Good times, good times.

Image from iOS (81).jpg
I'm sorry mine was hit today. I'm so sad

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

People suck but as stated cash out and grab a nice steel bumper! Then the other persons bumper will be laying there when they fail.
Sponsored