Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed, hers definitely rides nicer than my FE even with the E load rated Ridge Grapplers. I’ve thought often about swapping her wheel and tire setup with mine in the middle of the night. The wrath of a 17 year old however 😉

Those wheels and tires are a nice combo!
I could only imagine the wrath of a 17 y/o 😱! I'm just now going to be a father in 2-3 weeks and haven't had the experience of parenting just yet, but can only imagine.
Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Those wheels and tires are a nice combo!
I could only imagine the wrath of a 17 y/o 😱! I'm just now going to be a father in 2-3 weeks and haven't had the experience of parenting just yet, but can only imagine.
Congrats! I'm going to be a grandfather in a couple of months. That said, hope you have a boy ;) . My wife and I also have a 29 year old son and he was easier 😆

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! I'm going to be a grandfather in a couple of months. That said, hope you have a boy ;) . My wife and I also have a 29 year old son and he was easier 😆

Thanks, congrats on becoming a grandfather! We found out that we are having a boy so I am pumped :giggle: . I have a 16 year old niece and I hear all about that from my brother haha

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks, congrats on becoming a grandfather! We found out that we are having a boy so I am pumped :giggle: . I have a 16 year old niece and I hear all about that from my brother haha
Not to say that my son is without his own set of challenges, but in comparison, and the fact that he was raised before social media was rampant, much easier. Pumped for you on the soon to be arrival of your son. We are getting a grandson as well and my boy is pumped. In fact, the wife has already outfitted him with clothes for the next year. Dirt bike and either an electric Bronco or Raptor is on the horizon as well.

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe I missed it, but this is a great video explaining pluses and minuses for different lift options.

They also go into how capable the stock Bronco as well as some pointers on why tie rod upgrades are not recommended.

Decent vid from true authorities but they missed spring lifts (sich as Eibach)

Based on my less than scientific research, the best combination of cost, geometry- and ride-preservation, to get a couple inches of lift, is a good spring lift/seems far superior to both perch collars and spacers-

Anyone with more-educated input on this (my resume is limited)?
Sponsored