Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After stumbling across information in another thread here about suspension changes for the 2023 model year. I’ve had mixed results finding a lift kit that says it supported. icons supposedly being looked into, 4wheel parts list multiple kits as not compatable. Fabtech/Dirt Logic list theres as working. Has anyone lifted a 2023 and had issues besides just heresay?
Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only difference in suspensions for 2023 is the addition of the Wildtrak with the Fox Suspension included, which you have. This is a nice upgraded suspension already.

Personally I would not change out the suspension on your 2023 Wildtrak. Maybe just a level lift, small spacer lift or perch collars.

Last edited:

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only difference in suspensions for 2023 is the addition of the Wildtrak with the Fox Suspension included, which you have. This is a nice upgraded suspension already.

Personally I would not change out the suspension on your 2023 Wildtrak. Maybe just a level lift, small spacer lift or perch collars.
How do you know he has a wildtrak? He never stated what vehicle he has. He also has a badlands emblem under his username.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you know he has a wildtrak? He never stated what vehicle he has. He also has a badlands emblem under his username.
When I wrote the reply the OP had Wildtrak as his Bronco model.

OP
OP
Krimzun

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yah I have a Badlands coming the image he was talking about was from way back when I first ordered in 2020. Even if I had a Wildtrack, to run 37’s or larger I would still gut the suspension to gain the needed clearance.

jimbarrett25

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey...Newer to forums, so apologies if I should add this somewhere else. I am also looking for an affordable lift for my 2023 Badlands non-sas. I would like to try the zone 2" lift, but it says it is only for 2021, 2022. Did something actually change in 2023 where that one wouldnt work for me? Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Been struggling to find what I am looking for
Sponsored