First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm guessing the new Maverick (Incredible! Outstanding! Epic!) is going to cannibalize some Ranger sales...and production... leaving more MAP output available for Bronco. GUNG HO MAMA.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm guessing the new Maverick (Incredible! Outstanding! Epic!) is going to cannibalize some Ranger sales...
I think I just talked my Dad into getting a Maverick instead of an Explorer. He drove a Ranchero in the 70s, so he's had a unibody before. The Maverick is going to mostly cannibalize Escape and Explorer sales IMO.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I just talked my Dad into getting a Maverick instead of an Explorer. He drove a Ranchero in the 70s, so he's had a unibody before. The Maverick is going to mostly cannibalize Escape and Explorer sales IMO.
Not all Rancheros were unibody. 1972-on had frames.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You make an important reminder as so many here are frustrated. Supply shortages are everywhere. I'm still waiting on backordered windows for my porch, and, more mundanely, I can't find Jumbo muffin inserts! I've had to resort to cutting up parchment paper and pressing it in place with a wine glass. I wish the MIC roof problem
20210610_215354.jpg
could be solved so easily!
A little pricey, but available.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000HK20N...colid=8D24ZB9PD4QK&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plenty of threads here from people who know MAP better than we do say the capacity is pretty good. Even with some Ranger capacity thrown in my guess is 1000/day of Broncos. There is always a lot of bleating from the impatient but once production gets rolling there will be Broncos aplenty!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
At peak I believe it’s 600/shift.
600 Vehicles/Shift (M-F) and 480 on Saturday.

Nobody expects 100% Bronco builds, but 50% ramping to 80% is quite reasonable. If (big if) they can get the parts.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nobody expects 100% Bronco builds, but 50% ramping to 80% is quite reasonable. If (big if) they can get the parts.
By August the ratio of Broncos to Rangers is expected to fluctuate between 5:1 and 7:1. They'll be cranking out plenty.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People also don’t understand constrained. This typically refers to not enough parts to meet demand on the timeline requested, but it doesn’t mean there aren’t any parts.

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Using these day/shift numbers and 6-Bronco to 1-Ranger being built. Assumed 2 shifts M-F and 1 shift on Sat. That's about Bronco's 23000 per month. 115000 between August and the end of the year.

If there are 3 shifts M-F, then 40000 per month and 169000 Aug-thru Dec.

I don't see Webastco keeping up at this point. How many MICs can they produce at the moment and what is expected in August?

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plenty of threads here from people who know MAP better than we do say the capacity is pretty good. Even with some Ranger capacity thrown in my guess is 1000/day of Broncos. There is always a lot of bleating from the impatient but once production gets rolling there will be Broncos aplenty!
I wish this was the case but our insider said a page or two ago that 40-60K for the year would be outstanding. I dont know what to believe anymore.
Sponsored