Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am still at a loss without my ranger for hauling abilities but the Bronco has been better and more enjoyable in every other aspect. I will eventually need to get a truck again but in the meantime the Bronco will be fine for my needs.

I did just grab about 800 pounds worth of cinderblocks and soil in the Bronco and it did fine but you could tell she was not really enjoying it.
Sponsored

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I traded in a 2022 TRD Off-Road for the Bronco and its night/day. I was skeptical at first and dreading that I'd regret it but I dont miss that truck at ALL. When I look back on it I'm disappointed in the taco when I think about it's off-road capabilities compared to the Bronco.

For context on my daily use I only use the Bronco for beach surf fishing so I'm on sand a lot, the bronco it's just easy the taco required a little effort and awareness to get around and some places would get a little hairy and I spun out a couple times leaving off the ramps.
This makes me feel a little better. Im about to make the same switch.

SlapnutsGT

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This makes me feel a little better. Im about to make the same switch.
Yeah dude I lost sleep over deciding to make that decision. I got the taco because I got tired of waiting on the Bronco to come through because I went hard top + 2D so it took forever. Even told the dealer to cancel my order but thankfully the guy I was working with had a terrible memory.
Sponsored