Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something I've been curious about.. Do the cancelations that happened before the order bank was open count towards a dealer's conversion rate that goes into the allocation formula? Like if someone reserved one on July 14th and canceled a week later, would that penalize the dealer?

Also, when reservations are transfered to other dealers, does that also count as a cancelation?
My understanding is that there arenā€™t ā€œpenaltiesā€ or transfers directly.

When the banks close, Ford will tally up the total amount of orders that came from reservations made prior to Sept 15th... thatā€™s the number that counts towards allocation.

So a transfer that ultimately converts counts for the *new* dealer, but a transfer out, or a cancellation (At any point) doesnā€™t have a negative effect On a dealer.

I guess the dealer that ā€œlosesā€ the conversion is penalized in a sense... but itā€™s not like Ford is holding it against them.
Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any other mildly interesting trends or notes about the reservations youā€™ve gotten so far?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something I've been curious about.. Do the cancelations that happened before the order bank was open count towards a dealer's conversion rate that goes into the allocation formula? Like if someone reserved one on July 14th and canceled a week later, would that penalize the dealer?

Also, when reservations are transfered to other dealers, does that also count as a cancelation?
50% of the allocation formula is not based on ā€œconversion rateā€; it is based on total number of converted reservations made prior to Sep 19th.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

me 2! hope its not just on the heritage editions!
Me too, but pushing back to a '22 just gives me another year to save!

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far at the dealership I work at we had a total of 29 Reservations. So it goes a little like this

1. 29 Total Bronco Reservations
  2. 12 Allocated
  3. 7 Cancellations so Far
  4. 3 More Cancellations are supposed to happen. One Customer backed out as a Family Emergency came up. The other 2 cancellations is from one customer who mistakenly made 2 Reservations, but either way They can't afford the Bronco.
  5. Down to a total of 19 Reservations after the current cancellations
  6. 9 Have Converted
  7. 2 Others I'm waiting for, 1 seems to be a bit lackadaisical and the other is currently deployed and is wanting to wait till Spring to put their order in. Yes I've told the one deployed that the cutoff is March 19th.
  8. The remaining 8 have largely ignored every Phone Call and Email.
I honestly thought it would've gone slightly differently. Sitting right now at a 40.91% Converstion rate.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So far at the dealership I work at we had a total of 29 Reservations. So it goes a little like this

1. 29 Total Bronco Reservations
  2. 12 Allocated
  3. 7 Cancellations so Far
  4. 3 More Cancellations are supposed to happen. One Customer backed out as a Family Emergency came up. The other 2 cancellations is from one customer who mistakenly made 2 Reservations, but either way They can't afford the Bronco.
  5. Down to a total of 19 Reservations after the current cancellations
  6. 9 Have Converted
  7. 2 Others I'm waiting for, 1 seems to be a bit lackadaisical and the other is currently deployed and is wanting to wait till Spring to put their order in. Yes I've told the one deployed that the cutoff is March 19th.
  8. The remaining 8 have largely ignored every Phone Call and Email.
I honestly thought it would've gone slightly differently. Sitting right now at a 40.91% Converstion rate.
Sounds like that could be par for the course.

Out of curiousity, Did you think it would be closer to 60-80% ? Or what did you think it would be

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like that could be par for the course.

Out of curiousity, Did you think it would be closer to 60-80% ? Or what did you think it would be
@jonwithanelcamino I honestly thought it would be in the 75-80%. Especially with some of the earlier reservations.

Wickspick

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I spoke with my dealer yesterday. He had 113 reservations and I am a 7/17/20, which put me at #33. His allocation is ā€œabout 27ā€. Of the 32 reservations ahead of me, only 8 have converted to orders. He stated multiple calls and emails to all with no response. This sounds promising (for me), but it is possible that people might be waiting until 3/19 to convert. The stats so far indicated a lower than expected conversion rate and if turns out to be true, than later reservations might get a positive outcome for a MY21 instead of 22.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question about orders, will you get a confirmation if your order is coded 99?
You should once it's converted, yes. We aren't converting out "99" orders until closer to March 19th.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It seems like semantics, but does your 53% converted rate intentionally exclude all of the builds which aren't eligible for MY21 builds due to content?

Technically as long as you're building something that's on the order sheet it's a MY21 Bronco even though in reality it's a MY22 build.

Obviously opting for MY22 is what it is. But it isn't a MY21 build that gets pushed back to MY22.
The 53% does not include orders that are 22 MY. We aren't counting any non-buildable units either. These are all orders that could be scheduled as they are entered.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still haven't been contacted by Granger.... (Aug 1 pre-order)
Wondering if I'll even get a MY23 at this point...
We're working through them.

We've added another member to the staff to help too. He starts on Monday. He's going to help a lot and be 100% dedicated to Bronco customers.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger So, what day are you working on now?
It's all depending on what part of the country you're in. I'm on a different day than Albert whoa on a different day than Brandon.

Pm me your information and I'll follow up with you
Sponsored