Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard from my attorney’s nephew’s sister’s father’s uncle’s dog that’s it been delayed for six months.

I know that dude, he’s full of shit.

Dated my sister’s friend’s ex wife’s brother, yes I said brother, he’s gay too.... not that there is anything wrong with that.
Sponsored

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This probably should be a separate thread or survey if it isn't already, but who else has had minimal communication from their dealer outside of the initial confirmation?
I think dealers really don't know anything. My dealer has had basically no contact with me except the initial email. And a personal conversation with me (cause I know the manager) via text that they have not heard anything. I'm thinking other dealers are trying to put on a show for their customers like they are in the know by having them bring in their build sheets etc. Build sheets for what? To put them in a file with your name on it with a prefilled out credit application. You're still going to have to go in to order it and they are still going to have to go through the order form with you line by line. Maybe these dealers have specific "Bronco guys" (again all for show) and they are trying to justify their position as "dealer bronco guy". I wouldn't worry about not hearing anything, when they are ready, they will want our money and we will hear something. Believe me nobody wants to order as bad as me but to over use a quote, "it is what it is"

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tend to agree with you....but....when FORD puts out information and date time lines....they should stick to it. Otherwise they look disorganized and will piss some off. Any more delays (other than a Covid delay) and more will jump ship. I am ready to order and....I will not wait forever for the Bronco.
Ford has not changed anything and they are not late, there is nothing extra to communicate. The rumors, supposition, and bizarre twisting of words from out of context snippets from supposed internal Ford documents or statements from dealers is out of control on this forum, been that way for four months or more. A self-perpetuating circle of made up stuff verified by the same circle of made up stuff.

Below is the verbiage on the Ford website as of right now, been that way for a long time;

Reserve now to secure your Bronco. Beginning in December 2020, you will be able to convert your reservation to an order with your preferred Ford Dealer.

In early 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021.

Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year.

This is what Ford is telling consumers, same thing they have been telling them for a very long time. Ordering starts in December.

There is no confusion or changing information from Ford. I am unaware of any Ford statements (Ford, not dealers, not this forum, but Ford) that contradict the above. If I am in error, please show me an official Ford statement to the public, not from or to a dealer or a forum, that says Ford is slipping that start date until after 12/31. Until that elusive document is found or ordering doesn't start by New Years Eve, there is nothing to hold against them.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If for some reason ordering and production does get delayed due to COVID etc and ALL of our Broncos get pushed back into MY22, you can bet that the MSRP's and option package prices will go up. There is nothing in our reservations that "Locked" us into a guaranteed MSRP at this point. With the huge amount of reservations that Ford currently has for the Bronco, would not put it past them to do just that.

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has not changed anything and they are not late, there is nothing extra to communicate. The rumors, supposition, and bizarre twisting of words from out of context snippets from supposed internal Ford documents or statements from dealers is out of control on this forum, been that way for four months or more. A self-perpetuating circle of made up stuff verified by the same circle of made up stuff.

Below is the verbiage on the Ford website as of right now, been that way for a long time;

Reserve now to secure your Bronco. Beginning in December 2020, you will be able to convert your reservation to an order with your preferred Ford Dealer.

In early 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021.

Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year.

This is what Ford is telling consumers, same thing they have been telling them for a very long time. Ordering starts in December.

There is no confusion or changing information from Ford. I am unaware of any Ford statements (Ford, not dealers, not this forum, but Ford) that contradict the above. If I am in error, please show me an official Ford statement to the public, not from or to a dealer or a forum, that says Ford is slipping that start date until after 12/31. Until that elusive document is found or ordering doesn't start by New Years Eve, there is nothing to hold against them.
I agree with you. I am not saying things can't or won't change but on Ford's site, it's still saying the same dates. That's what I'm going by. Plus my dealer is a go too ?.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford also said there would be x-Plan, and then said no. And there would be painted modular tops - even body color ones, and then said there wouldn't. Oh wait, Build and Price in August, and then launched a bug filled B&P an intern would be embarrassed of in late October.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you could manage to sneak in some sideshots of the same trim regular and Squatch for height comparison it would be HIGHLY APPRECIATED! #wiseguyNOTwiseguy

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just talked to my Zone rep and his answer was "soon". I asked if the Dec 7th date was off the table and his answer was it wasn't likely to be that soon, but he was being told December was still the plan. He seemed to have as little confidence in the process as I do at this point, so take that for what its worth.

Khutch6

Outer Banks
First Name
Knox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve actually had a great open communication with my dealer and we have communicated many times. The main reason being that I am ordering a Sasquatch package and would prefer the manual transmission, which many sources have reported possible. They were going to call me when the portal for them to order opens so they could confirm. They called me today to tell me that Ford never opened their portal for them to place the order and they don’t have any details as to when it will be open

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Dealer told me this Monday (Dec 7th) II will be able to put my order in. I am close with them and know they wouldn't lie to me. Unless Ford is lying to them.
Sponsored