Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder if that mean all FE'S will produced first.
That might make sense, but would run counter to Ford's statement that Broncos would be built in approximate time stamp order. Most importantly, I don't want them to use up all my Basquatch parts building a bunch of FEs!
Sponsored

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
District reps have dates, they are not sharing them as they have been told not to. Why? Probably because if a date is missed, everyone gets upset.

Any dealers stating they know this or heard that are pulling information from the nether regions of their posterior. The order bank will open when it opens.

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That might make sense, but would run counter to Ford's statement that Broncos would be built in approximate time stamp order. Most importantly, I don't want them to use up all my Basquatch parts building a bunch of FEs!
not really since the FE sold out shortly after the reservations opened on the first night

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a day late and it looks like PY 2021 list. Res date 19 Sep. any word on when we order?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

not really since the FE sold out shortly after the reservations opened on the first night
Yeah, I suppose the first 3500 might beat me, but the second 3500 should not :confused:

Sponsored

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, I suppose the first 3500 might beat me, but the second 3500 should not :confused:
Yeah, who knows how Ford time stamped those second 3500 with all the website errors on launch night. Since the FE really isn't that unique I can see FORD building them all first as one way to justify the increase in price.

Rody

Wildtrak
First Name
Rody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is true. I was scheduled for my appointment Monday morning and I just got a call from the salesman that it’s been pushed back 6 weeks. The dealership just found out. He said it’s not public yet.

Dreadnought

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A8L, cube, Corvair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today, all of the reservation-holders at the dealership I selected received an email from the Bronco Rep, asking for us to let him know when, beginning Monday, we wanted to make appointments to come in and place our orders.

He also let us know that no additional deposit will be needed.

He must not have gotten the info that Rody's dealer got.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford Credit Application is only in effect for thirty (30) days - you are correct. It would be a total waste of time for a dealership to ask, and a customer to comply, with completing an application months (or more) before taking delivery.
I thought that was correct, also.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today, all of the reservation-holders at the dealership I selected received an email from the Bronco Rep, asking for us to let him know when, beginning Monday, we wanted to make appointments to come in and place our orders.

Same here - except they are making appointments to do it over the phone. No additional deposit required.

Sponsored

IRISHdjt31

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer (Uptown in Milwaukee) told me today they won't have enough information from Ford by Monday to order, so he said to reschedule for early January. Frustrating to say the least, but maybe more options will launch in the interim.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I’m sure they will let you come in and “place your order” but they will not place those orders until it opens up, so basically they are doing nothing except getting to to commit one step further to not switching or canceling your order.

Beltman

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must have a much more proactive dealer than I. My dealership never knows anything and I have to inform them.

Evenflo1

Badlands
First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 fx4 ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else have dealer manipulate their order to only have items that were already in stock added amd remove othe features and packages?
Sponsored