Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Find anything? The passenger seat rattle is the only one of way to many rattles I haven’t been able to figure out yet.
Yeah, dealership tightened some things and it went away for a month. It xame back and now we're replacing the seat track or rail. It was definitely my passenger seat though.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, dealership tightened some things and it went away for a month. It xame back and now we're replacing the seat track or rail. It was definitely my passenger seat though.
Ok. I’ve tightened everything I can find with no relief. Please report back with the fix if they find one!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. I’ve tightened everything I can find with no relief. Please report back with the fix if they find one!
Just curious - has your dealer already had a look at it?
How easy is it to replicate? I could just hit the top of my passenger seat and it rattled pretty bad.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just curious - has your dealer already had a look at it?
How easy is it to replicate? I could just hit the top of my passenger seat and it rattled pretty bad.
I haven’t shown the dealer. I have fixed a ton of squeaks and rattles myself on this thing so far. I can replicate it at any time. Doesn’t take much of a bump to send the seat rattling. If occupied, no rattle.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t shown the dealer. I have fixed a ton of squeaks and rattles myself on this thing so far. I can replicate it at any time. Doesn’t take much of a bump to send the seat rattling. If occupied, no rattle.
Yeah, sounds pretty similar to mine. Once they replace the track, I'll let you know if it fixes it.

Sponsored

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any updates on this? My 2 week old Badlands has an annoying rattle from the passenger seat but it doesn't do it when someone is sitting in that seat.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any updates on this? My 2 week old Badlands has an annoying rattle from the passenger seat but it doesn't do it when someone is sitting in that seat.
Good morning! I would be glad to help you out with this seat rattle concern. Just shoot us a direct message with your VIN and dealer name/location, and I'll get right on it. Thank you!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a look at the below thread. @AK SNO RIDER figured out what it was. The rattle is a poor design by Ford, something isn't loose. There is a strip of plastic in the rail that doesn't run the whole length so when the seat is in the middle ish position with out anyone in it, the rails can rattle. If you move the seat more of the way up or more towards the back it should stop. Not sure there really is a permanent fix. But moving it worked for me and several others.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/passenger-seat-rattle.70095/page-3#post-1919569

Last edited:

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Take a look at the below thread. @AK SNO RIDER figured out what it was. The rattle is a poor design by Ford, something isn't loose. There is a strip of plastic in the rail that doesn't run the whole length so when the seat is in the middle ish position with out anyone in it, the rails can rattle. If you move the seat more of the way up or more towards the back it should stop. Not sure there really is a permanent fix. But moving it worked for me and several others.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/passenger-seat-rattle.70095/page-3#post-1919569
Thank you very much! I'll have to slide the seat forward for the ride home.

I guess the extra $.50 it might have cost Ford to run that plastic full length would have put them out of business.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you very much! I'll have to slide the seat forward for the ride home.

I guess the extra $.50 it might have cost Ford to run that plastic full length would have put them out of business.
Mind boggling isn't it. I'll be curious to see if it works for you, but as mentioned it has worked for several of us. It was driving me nuts until it was figured out. I slid my seat back several inches rather than forward and that was all it took. I think either works.

Sponsored

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took my 2 door Badlands into the dealership for this issue today. I’ll post on here what I find out later.

CR_14

Black Diamond
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Having same issue. Dealership ordered a part to make the headrest sturdier. I explained that the entire seat makes too much rattling noise, not just headrest. Noise exists if I completely remove headrest. I showed him video of how much the seats rattles/vibrates/sways back and forth. Mechanic said he will fix headrest and inspect again. I think they are frustrated with the number of parts that have knocked loose and needed remedies in the year I have owned it. All of my miles are highway and suburb streets, so seems a little crazy for so many pieces of the vehicle body to constantly come loose.

CR_14

Black Diamond
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone successfully remedied this issue?

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. My seat rattle has returned.