Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this for real?

QUOTE="Ford Motor Company, post: 1863476, member: 21911"]
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
[/QUOTE]
Sponsored

cactusbase

Base
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am having the same exact noise on the passenger front door. Did you find any resolution? Driving me crazy

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am having the same exact noise on the passenger front door. Did you find any resolution? Driving me crazy
Hey there! Can you please send me a DM with your VIN and dealer name/location so I can look into this passenger door noise issue for you? I'd be happy to see what I can do to assist!

unit32

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does it bother anyone that when something goes wrong with there Ford because of Ford they won't step up and give a rental while there Ford is in the shop?

cactusbase

Base
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s insane, never had that experience with Toyota - makes me want to go back sometimes although the Bronco is a very cool vehicle

Sponsored

BR0NC0M0M

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Mustang; '18 Edge Sport; '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any resolution on this issue? My front passenger door is also rattling.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've had our 2D Badlands since 4/22'. Anytime we drive on the highway with a hard crosswind blowing from the passenger side, it sucks the top of the driver window out about an inch. No wind, no issue but that's rare in NW Oklahoma. Finally had a chance to take it to the dealer(90 miles away) last Friday with a scheduled appointment. They didn't look at it until Tues, we called yesterday and it had been done since Thurs..... make the drive down to pick it up this morning and it's worse x10. We had video of what it was doing, service guy A said that wasn't needed. I showed it to service guy B this morning when we brought it back and he "said thanks that helps us a bunch". There's zero way they test drove it because the rattle the driver door it's now doing sounds like it's going to fall off. Service guy B says there's no TSB on that issue yet....so I guess that means a tech can't fix anything or solve anything without one? Sounds like they're going to try to adjust the door now in addition to the window. Dealerships just flat out take the enjoyment of owning a new vehicle it seems like. I understand things like break, but at least make an effort to fix it before telling the owner that it's fixed......
I’ve had a dealer say there is no TSB on a vehicle before. I said there has to be a first vehicle, so here it is. It got resolved.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there, Jennifer. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership name/location? I can look into things on my end. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".

BR0NC0M0M

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Mustang; '18 Edge Sport; '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Providing everyone with an update. Took the Bronco into dealership and they identified the issue. The door is misaligned — so I have to get an appointment for it to go to the body shop. 🙃
Sponsored