Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have seen all the issue with the windows rattling halfway down but it is my door when it shuts that makes a loose rattle sound that seems like it is coming from the inside middle of the door. You can open hand lightly hit the inside of the door and you can hear the rattle inside. Any idea what it could be before I take my door apart?
Sponsored

Tkekich

Big Bend
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have seen all the issue with the windows rattling halfway down but it is my door when it shuts that makes a loose rattle sound that seems like it is coming from the inside middle of the door. You can open hand lightly hit the inside of the door and you can hear the rattle inside. Any idea what it could be before I take my door apart?
This is happening for me but on the drivers door. I need to take mine in for the window TSB anyway, I'll get them if it is a related issue. My passenger side is ok so far, also no window rattle on that side.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello, Troy! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this door rattle on your Bronco. Thanks!

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a door that was ever so misaligned. I took to a Ford Body Shop and they adjusted under warranty. You might try this if any of the dealers around you have a body shop.

Sponsored

BeefBoris

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got it. I did just try the “window rattle fix” that was in this forum and it did seem to help a bit. It’s worth a shot before you go to a dealer and takes no time at all. I did this to all 4 doors.

https://thebronconation.com/bronco-how-to-n.141/how-to-fix-the-window-rattle-t.15885/
Did it already. Not sure it is the window but maybe it is something else loose in the door. Rattles when being shut. You shut the door and it sounds terrible like something is going to break inside. Window up, down or open is fine.

BeefBoris

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did it already. Not sure it is the window but maybe it is something else loose in the door. Rattles when being shut. You shut the door and it sounds terrible like something is going to break inside. Window up, down or open is fine.
ahh ok! I don't have any noise when shutting the door...that I've noticed...but this still could be related. Good luck on Nov. 7. Keep me posted.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you find a fix to your door rattle? I also have this on my drivers side.
Hey there! I can look into your Bronco’s rattling concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey there! I can look into your Bronco’s rattling concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
I already did and got a case number and was told by the person at Ford they would give me a call 10/31 and nobody ever called.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've had our 2D Badlands since 4/22'. Anytime we drive on the highway with a hard crosswind blowing from the passenger side, it sucks the top of the driver window out about an inch. No wind, no issue but that's rare in NW Oklahoma. Finally had a chance to take it to the dealer(90 miles away) last Friday with a scheduled appointment. They didn't look at it until Tues, we called yesterday and it had been done since Thurs..... make the drive down to pick it up this morning and it's worse x10. We had video of what it was doing, service guy A said that wasn't needed. I showed it to service guy B this morning when we brought it back and he "said thanks that helps us a bunch". There's zero way they test drove it because the rattle the driver door it's now doing sounds like it's going to fall off. Service guy B says there's no TSB on that issue yet....so I guess that means a tech can't fix anything or solve anything without one? Sounds like they're going to try to adjust the door now in addition to the window. Dealerships just flat out take the enjoyment of owning a new vehicle it seems like. I understand things like break, but at least make an effort to fix it before telling the owner that it's fixed......

RedDoor16

Outer Banks
First Name
Hudson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve also got this issue. Driving me nuts. Less than 2k on this vehicle. It’s not the window.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve also got this issue. Driving me nuts. Less than 2k on this vehicle. It’s not the window.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored