Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is an old school saying so the newbs might not get it but the one that boiled my blood was

"By September" Then September came and went and nothing. :mad:

So for the newbs here the pineapple pizza thing was because we would talk about being hungry and start arguing about whether pineapple should be on a pizza or not and next thing you know we got a leak of info. So, then every time info would slow down, we would bring up the pineapple pizza argument and then another leak. So yeah, the pineapple piazza and B6G are tied together, and I get that people think it is odd, but you just had to be here to understand it I guess.

And then there is ............................................

https://external-preview.redd.it/Gy...p4&s=06b8eeb63812b379f020656c97ceb56e199e6e44
Thank you for clearing that up.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ā€œItā€™s not my thing, butā€¦ā€

Deleted member 21681

"Ford lied"

"Poor communication"

"Broken promises"

"Tierods"

"Signed puchase Agreement"

"Granger Ford" and "Grangetober"

The one I miss... "That's it, I'm Out!"
I donā€™t mind the ā€œIā€™m outā€ posts. Often means one less person stinking up the joint with incessant whining. Makes it a nicer place to see what other enthusiasts have done with their RIGS (yes, I said it. Fight me) and compile ideas while we wait.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 door Bronco isnā€™t a real Broncoā€¦..itā€™s a lifted Ford Flex. šŸ˜ƒ
But it's so true... LOL. Plus we all know that 2 doors are the only true Broncos. :p

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where I come from, a rig is a tractor trailer, or a semi, or an 18 wheeler šŸ¤·

That is a rig around here also. Kinda funny my kid's first words after mommy and daddy were "big truck" We live in a rural part of PA at the crest of a hill, on a corner, and the logging trucks would always touch their brakes before making the turn. So, when he would see the truck coming he would say "Big Truck, pishhhhh" ( the sound of the air brakes) :LOL:

His next word after big rig???..........................

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ADM. Before I ordered a Bronco I had never heard of this acronym and had no idea what it meant. Now that Iā€™m waiting itā€™s all I ever worry about.
See also: Market Adjustment.
Really? ADM has been around a long time. I remember back in 1987 when the Buick Grand National GNX came out a local dealer had two on their lot. The sticker with the marked up price right next to the window sticker said ADM.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anything in and including this thread #clickbait #timethief

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ā€œWhen are you getting your bronco?ā€

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I see both sides to this. Having been dealing with these vehicles for 3 years now it definitely has felt like a waiting game for me for sure. However at the same time the reservations expressly called out "Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery". You aren't guaranteed anything until you finalize an order with your Dealer. At that point I feel is when the clock begins to count down.

Well with being said it was 346 days from order to my ass in the seat.

It's fair to say both version count though. What's worse are people getting theirs in months from completely new order to delivery. A couple co-workers have done this.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think most of us who buy a Bronco really want one because itā€™s different and unique. If you donā€™t want to wait, however long , then you probably really donā€™t want one. Waiting is all part of the never ending dream and when you get it YES ITā€™S WORTH the wait. If you worry about it being economical, its not for you. If your looking for a fun vehicle and have lots of disposable income, the Bronco is it. If your retired like me and you donā€™t have long on the planet ,all you give a shit about is being happy at any cost. My Bronco makes me happy. Enough said.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whether you hate it or not, this is true. If you care about fuel consumption, buy a small hatchback do not buy a heavy, brick-shaped off-roader with giant tires.

You're right, the cost of fuel in a daily driver is definitely a consideration, and if it matters more to you than things the Bronco offers, you shouldn't buy one. Honestly.
And you might be an idiot if after buying that brick-shaped off-roader with giant tires, knowing full well that it's going to get shitty gas mileage and then get on a forum and bitch about it!

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"It's so worth the wait!" This tops my list because it is the most tone deaf, misguided, irritating thing anyone can say to someone who has been waiting for a very long time. You don't know how long I've been waiting. You don't know how long before my wait is over. You don't know my situation. So don't you dare tell me that it "is" worth however long I may have to wait. As someone else said, this one calls for a punch the the throat - regardless of their good intentions.

Second only to that is... "I went to pick up my Bronco, and my dealer is charging $XXX ADM." Are you seriously telling me that you just had over 500 days to figure this out, after countless horror stories, and you waited until you went to go pick the car up to learn what the price is? You just assumed? For 500+ days? And never... ever... thought "Hmm maybe I call the dealer and confirm." Sorry, but at this point, you and your dealer should be best friends. I have no more sympathy for people who never bothered to build a relationship with their dealer. By the time I went to pick mine up, the GM at my dealer was practically a family member. Be proactive. Hope is not a strategy.
Sponsored