Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

E8E0313A-EC92-4155-A6AB-002D6F0B751B.jpeg

How about I got tired waiting for the Bronco so special ordered a new $57k Defender and hot take - after multiple drives across North America and off-roading excursions it has had 0 problems and I like better than the Bronco. 😜💥 (I don’t work for Land Rover but maybe I should after my zealoous advocacy since I gave up on my Bronco 🙃.). “Release the hounds” (I’ll probably still get a Bronco in a few years when hype has died down and reliability figured out.)
THIS!
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2012_ford_flex_sideview.jpg
cc_2021FOS090023_03_640_YZ.jpg

Hands down the Flex is a cleaner design than the Bronco. Look at how the door seams interact at random with the body pillars on the Bronco. The odd panel sizes. That Janky rear window. The weird rear door window triangle. That rocker pinch weld. The proportions, the symmetry, are all off. Ugh. It's like the designers just gave up after they built the 2-door. :giggle:
I had a couple Flexes. They were great vehicles for their purpose. Any comparison to a Bronco is just a joke, two totally different vehicles.

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People who reply to a thread just so they can humblebrag about their ‘other’ car(s).

Seriously, I’ve never felt the need to mention my Ferrari in a B6G forum thread.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What I hate isn't a phrase. What happened to premierdrum, Ashley and others like them? They provided a wealth of information but once they got their Broncos they abandoned us that are still waiting. Particularly drum. He had inside info. Constantly updating what was wrong. Explained the MIC situation, engineering issues, delays, etc. He got his Bronco early. Showed us some pics and then poof, he was gone.
Maybe he sleeps with the fishes.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whether you hate it or not, this is true. If you care about fuel consumption, buy a small hatchback do not buy a heavy, brick-shaped off-roader with giant tires.

You're right, the cost of fuel in a daily driver is definitely a consideration, and if it matters more to you than things the Bronco offers, you shouldn't buy one. Honestly.
Amen. Same can be said to most people
Buying a full size pickup.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t mind the “I’m out” posts. Often means one less person stinking up the joint with incessant whining.
Unfortunately, those people don't leave and instead resort to the "I just bought a (Wrangler/Gladiator/4Runner/Defender/Cheby) and didn't have to wait and it is better than a Bronco in every way" posts.

And then they can't quit the forum and have to constantly justify their purchase with troll posts.

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My top 5:

1. "I just ordered my Bronco, How long will it take to get it?"
2. " I am so blessed, I just tripped into a Ford dealership and they had a Bronco and I bought it and they sold it at MSRP.
3. "Why is the road noise so loud with this soft top?"
4. "Hang In there"
5. "It's worth the wait"

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any post containing statistics.

Any topic that gets over 10 pages of replies. After that it’s clear people don’t read and end up reposting stuff that’s already been said 3x.

Quoting a message and saying “This ^” without adding anything else.

I know some guys who work for brake suppliers. “Lot rot” is an actual term used by car manufacturers to describe when the brakes get rusty and other stuff like the battery failing.

“Respect all builds”
This ^

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I hate isn't a phrase. What happened to premierdrum, Ashley and others like them? They provided a wealth of information but once they got their Broncos they abandoned us that are still waiting. Particularly drum. He had inside info. Constantly updating what was wrong. Explained the MIC situation, engineering issues, delays, etc. He got his Bronco early. Showed us some pics and then poof, he was gone.
I was just thinking of PD the other day and pulled up his post history. It's been a while. If I recall he had a bad bout with the rona that contributed to it.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe not phrases but related terms instead
Baby bronco......4 door bronco......cup holders.....cyber orange.....brick.....MIC issue....
Cheap plastic interior......@Ford Motor Company.....sad.......flannel........

I must be one miserable SOB

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was just thinking of PD the other day and pulled up his post history. It's been a while. If I recall he had a bad bout with the rona that contributed to it.
I'm blatantly speculating, but lack of current info could also have to do with legal pressure, or concern for actions against one's sources. I mean if my friend in the know, was tipping me off to insider info, and things started to get dicey for my friend, I'd clam up on his behalf. Would be great if another PremierDrum steps in, because insider hardtop info has mostly dried up.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hilarious considering that either engine option makes V8 power, but people still want a V8 😂
yep you right . I keep telling people that the 2.7 makes more power then any V8 Ford has ever put in a Bronco. I think its mostly old people who think it needs a V8 and that a real Bronco only has 2 doors
Sponsored