Sponsored

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks, making sure it fits in my garage.
Sponsored

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Picked my Raptor up in Michigan, driving back to Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh) in the am.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We just got our new Bronco Raptor last week and we were able to finalize the front leveling collar kit. Turned out great.

https://www.foutzmotorsports.com/co...roducts/2022-bronco-raptor-front-leveling-kit
Looks good. Funny how Code Orange always looks Red in pictures. It never looks red in person.

the lower coil spacer block just adds a little preload to the spring to bring the height up. I didnt notice any real change in ride feel or handling characteristics. It sill rides great and feels like stock. it doesnt shorten or limit or change the travel at all. The only way you limit travel is if the spacer is so tall that you end up in coil bind. in this case we are not even close to coil bind. the spacer could be another nearly 2" tall before getting to coil bind on the front spring. and since we are not putting the spacer on top of the complete shock mount you are not letting anything drop out farther then factory intent so the travel numbers are the same.
The Rake of my Code Orange has never bothered me. I think it looks good. That said, my warn Zeon 12S is sitting in the garage. I'm waiting for the winch mounting plate to get here. I may not be happy with the added rake by adding 160 or so pounds to the very front. If I am not happy with it, I know the solution now. Thanks.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

And this is a good thing because.....?!?!?!?!?!? I'm not finding any issue with my rig being "unleveled"...
Might be useful if you add a winch to regain some front height but would decrease front articulation.

Sponsored

D-Pan14

Raptor
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

not sure on the 38" we didnt try that. I know that getting a true 39" requires a tiny bit more then just the front level which is about 1.25" higher. you need about 2" in front and plus 1" in the rear. we have that kit in the works and will release it in another week or so if you are interested in that.

This black Bronco Raptor is a buddy of ours and it has the 2" front and plus 1" rear with 39" BFG's looks beefy for sure.

317978708_875266576822191_2500871304899142084_n.jpg
Any chance you could get a measurement to the top of the roof on that thing?

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's going to be sweeeet when Eibach comes out with a Pro Lift kit (springs) for the Raptor.

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How does the collar affect the spring/shock function? You're compressing the spring to increase the ride height.
If the springs are progressive, doesn't that mess up the ride on normal roads and shorten the overall suspension travel when you're off-roading?
This doesn't make sense to me.
adding preload to the oem coil spring increases the spring rate, thus increasing ride height position. This style level system keeps the extended and compressed lengths of the shock in oem spec, where as other top hat spacers alter the geometry.

The ride quality improves in the sense that the increased spring rate feels less floaty and more stable than stock. You can expect less brake nose dive and less body roll as well as a improved offroad feel with more bottom out resistance. If I had to be critical, In my opinion small sharp edges on the street like a protruding man hole covers or bridge expansion joints feel about 8% more noticeable than before.

Foutz motorsports designed built and raced the original Raptor back in 2009, and almost nobody has more Raptor experience and expertise.
We have installed many many foutz level kits on raptors/trxs, and are excited to start installing them on bronco raptors!

Greg can comment further about how travel numbers effected and fill any details I may have left out...
tyson-

Sponsored

Rblissjr

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD, 2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
not sure on the 38" we didnt try that. I know that getting a true 39" requires a tiny bit more then just the front level which is about 1.25" higher. you need about 2" in front and plus 1" in the rear. we have that kit in the works and will release it in another week or so if you are interested in that.

This black Bronco Raptor is a buddy of ours and it has the 2" front and plus 1" rear with 39" BFG's looks beefy for sure.

317978708_875266576822191_2500871304899142084_n.jpg
That’s a sick Raptor…. Well done

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor