Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco, 21 ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why aluminum?
Billet Aluminum is a great option to make strong light weight parts that look amazing. We also have some fabricated heavy duty arms on the way like we make for the F150 Raptors.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Billet Aluminum is a great option to make strong light weight parts that look amazing. We also have some fabricated heavy duty arms on the way like we make for the F150 Raptors.
I don't want to sidetrack your thread, I was just curious.

Gotcha, I agree that the billet products look very nice, as yours do. Though, I always kinda get a giggle out of lightweight suspension parts on a 2-1/2 ton vehicle. But I imagine that's not a primary concern for these.

Personally I'm more for fabricated steel mission critical components that may be subject to abuse, any chance you have some of those coming for regular Broncos? I'm not a fan of the factory AL LCAs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't want to sidetrack your thread, I was just curious.

Gotcha, I agree that the billet products look very nice, as yours do. Though, I always kinda get a giggle out of lightweight suspension parts on a 2-1/2 ton vehicle. But I imagine that's not a primary concern for these.

Personally I'm more for fabricated steel mission critical components that may be subject to abuse, and chance you have some of those coming for regular Broncos? I'm not a fan of the factory AL LCAs.
yes we have fabricated heavy duty rear arm kits in the works. and we need to do some scanning and then I will start on a full front arm replacement kit also. just a matter of time to get stuff done. But straight answer is yes. in the works.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
The main issue with aluminum is it isn't as serviceable in the field. It doesn't bend it breaks, and most field welders won't be able to fix it. Generally, if you are racing, you just carry spares of stuff like that.

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey Guys Check out these new billet rear arms for the Bronco Raptor. First set getting ready to install next week.

They look great. Besides being a stronger better engineered part,. Is there a performance reason to get these?

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They look great. Besides being a stronger better engineered part,. Is there a performance reason to get these?
yes the change to the heavy duty uniballs give you a tighter feel in handling also. stronger overall and more predicable handling, especially in high speed running. The uniballs are serviceable so when they wear out you can change those without having to replace the entire arm also.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs