Sponsored

***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes ours work with the factory stock wheels.

Are you talking about regular base bronco? those arms dont look like the Bronco Raptor arms. We make the billet arm for both but wanted to get you the correct info to answer your question.
I'm showing the factory Bronco SAS OEM upper ball joint has substantially more available angle than FabTecs 1" uniball....I see you use a BIGGER uniball, that fantastic because with the same sized bolt and hardware it SHOULD have a bit more angle available.

just asking you to show this. some joints like the delta pro and others offer up to 90° of movement.

I'm doing a 2dr Raptorization....meaning I will use Braptor front suspension on my 2dr FE. I plan to buy aftermarket UCAs and OEM LCAs so I'm following this thread.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco, 21 ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm showing the factory Bronco SAS OEM upper ball joint has substantially more available angle than FabTecs 1" uniball....I see you use a BIGGER uniball, that fantastic because with the same sized bolt and hardware it SHOULD have a bit more angle available.

just asking you to show this. some joints like the delta pro and others offer up to 90° of movement.

I'm doing a 2dr Raptorization....meaning I will use Braptor front suspension on my 2dr FE. I plan to buy aftermarket UCAs and OEM LCAs so I'm following this thread.
I dont have stuff here with me to compare but maybe this helps

all the way forward
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon 1685827134975

all the way to the back

Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon 1685827193277

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco, 21 ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Perhaps our new Bronco plus 3 wider kit would be a better option for you then trying to adapt the Bronco Raptor stuff to a regular Bronco. The frame mounts and geometry is way different.

our Bronco mid travel kit is 3" wider per side. with heavy duty fabricated lower arm, fabricated or billet upper arm. and you can add 3" bypass shock and bump stop. Works with the stock bilstein or aftermarket replacement coil over shocks. This kit is in testing now and ready to release for sale in the next couple of weeks. this is the first look.

Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon 1685828189643

Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon 1685828284863

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs