Not open for further replies.

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There will always be something else going on in the world.
Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cute pup ACD? Do the aprents herd?
Mix with border collie. Not sure about the mom but pretty sure the father does not. I’m not a rancher just love the breed. Had 2 up until 2 months agoish. Lost one with very strong herding instincts.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Deleted member 3063

I can't imagine a worse economic time to launch a new vehicle or for that matter a family of Broncos.

Be that what it may, with a Mustang family, and a Bronco family, will the next Ranger be in the F series family?

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
So virtual reveal

(to people complaining why they couldn’t do it sooner is because of the stay at home order, reveals arnt essential business).

So no Journalists Asking questions which means less info. even tho 1/2 the questions are stupid. Still good info comes from it.

either way, July needs to get here now. Still banking on early July. There will be Hundreds of bronco sports made by then.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

IMO, this thing is gonna sell well regardless of how big of a reveal it will or won't be. Who knows what will be the next big thing in the news cycle a month from now. Show the damn thing already and let the order banks open up ASAP and start securing sales. They could literally spread the virtual reveal out between now and when the order banks open up and maintain large interest and active discussion. They could show it one day, reveal the powertrains a few days later, the interior next, then exterior, etc... They could have a mini-series type reveal.

I think it's a good time for those who have been refreshing nonstop for weeks to take a break from the site. I know I will be doing so ✌

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think many, certainly few of us on here, would call this "a good move". This is just developing into a clusterF for Ford. I say this as an owner of both an F-150 and Ford stock!
The whole situation is just a giant cluster fuck that Ford didn't intend...this time next year there will be product to buy and it won't be affected one bit by whats going on now...for the most part.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
IMO, this thing is gonna sell well regardless of how big of a reveal it will or won't be. Who knows what will be the next big thing in the news cycle a month from now. Show the damn thing already and let the order banks open up ASAP and start securing sales. They could literally spread the virtual reveal out between now and when the order banks open up and maintain large interest and active discussion. They could show it one day, reveal the powertrains a few days later, the interior next, then exterior, etc... They could have a mini-series type reveal.

I think it's a good time for those who have been refreshing nonstop for weeks to take a break from the site. I know I will be doing so ✌
for the past few weeks I have been refreshing hourly. But now, yea few week break. maybe daily At most. It was pretty quite there threw late April early May.

Sponsored

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Short term my brain is thinking... " This is horse shit, constantly moving goal post... A virtual reveal could have been done months ago.. interest is waning... Ford is screwing this up "

Long term.. "we are still many months away from parking one in our garage, it doesn't matter if we see it last month or next month. If the wait between the reveal and buying one is shorter, maybe that's a good thing..."

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I mean June’s already about 1/6th gone by, next thing you know July will be here. I’m getting a new puppy at the end of July and I’ve named her Bronco lol. So 2 Bronco reveals for me in July.

98621BFA-93B4-4E20-9E45-819D7856BA58.jpeg

E4ECC035-4C21-4706-9EEE-A636647A6F62.jpeg
cute pup! :love:
WAIT WAIT WAIT

IT WILL BE EARLY JULY!!
the bronco sport is set to go full production on July 13th. Meaning reveal before then. So yes BOTH broncos at once.

4th of July weekend ????????
*starts chantin* AMERICA. AMERICA. AMERICA!!
The networks covering the protests and riots were never going to be covering a vehicle launch anyway. The audience is the automotive media and enthusiast sites which most certainly would be watching. The Bronco launch was never going to be on the NBC Nightly News. If Ford is waiting for that to happen, we will never see the thing.
BMW, Lexus and many other car makers continue to debut new and very important products yet Ford can't seem to figure out how to do it until everything is perfect??
While I'm frustrated and exasperated with Ford on this, I'm certainly keeping it in perspective and realize, at the end of the day, this a just a car, and not life and death.
That being said, it all just seems poorly managed by Ford and their marketing folks and has, at least for me, significantly dampened my enthusiasm for the product.
at least they didn't give up hope and scrap the whole thing in 2018. it will come if we just have more patience than calvin and hobbes waiting for christmas?

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Status
Not open for further replies.