First Name
Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man this thing has serious chonk. I really hope it doesnt have less MPG then a Rubicon.
Sponsored

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I love the color debates, here A51 debate...If we all liked the same color, maybe they could get them built sooner and would definitely boost profitability. I think we should all go with Family Truckster green.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That can't be. The Ranger is the same size as an F-150 and in other pictures of the Bronco it is smaller than the F-150.
maybe I’m misreading your statement here? As a current and past owner of an F150, the Ranger is not built on the same platform.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
maybe I’m misreading your statement here? As a current and past owner of an F150, the Ranger is not built on the same platform.
It's a sarcastic comment to all of the people who insist that the Ranger is the same size as the old F-150, even though they are 100000000% wrong.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BUT are they TOO BIG? Im thinking and hoping that the combination of a slightly smaller tire and reduced fender flares will make the necessary difference
The fender flares for all non-Sasquatch models are the same size. So the base flares won't be smaller than the standard Badlands flares. The difference you would see would come down to the tire size. The 255/70/16s will be a little narrower and less tall than the 285/70/17s.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I see levine came out of hiding to "earn his paycheck".

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Int

Interesting totally on topic note; this photo is an homage to a photo of Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield.

1616604905192.png
While we are on topic, I had to learn the capital of all the countries in grade school. So in an effort to recall the different locales, my dad taught me about word association. For the country of Bulgaria the capital is Sofia. Well my dad emphasized that Sophia Loren had large "bulges" (I can still picture him making the hand gesture mimicking her endowment). So when I thought of Bulgaria just think of Sophia's "bulges".

Last edited:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picture is a bit misleading bc the the badlands bronco is listed at 76 inches wide, but my lincoln aviator is 82 inches wide and i dont feel that it is a huge SUV
Width without mirrors:

Aviator: 79.6"
Bronco: 75.9"

A little more than 3.5" wider. Enough to make it feel roomier inside, in the same way the Bronco will feel roomier than the Wrangler. Your middle-seat passenger would appreciate the extra space. :)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The comparison reveals how flat and level the Bronco's hood is, compared to the downward-sloping Ranger.

Forward visibility of terrain is going to suck. The 3rd-gen Tacoma has the same problem...

Flat hoods look awesome and butch but there is a price.
Trail sights for reference points and the front camera and tire cameras for the close-up work. Short of the old Econoline vans, nothing would come close to the visibility provided with those cameras. :)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good observation. There are worse. I honestly have no idea how anyone drivers something like this. The angle of view has to be 25 feet in front of the truck.

Silverado.jpg
You post a picture of that ugly thing and your only takeaway about why anyone would drive it is about forward visibility? :ROFLMAO: This thing was modeled after the guy from Scream. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch 2-Door vs Ranger FX4 size comparison pic from Levine images

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am trying to figure out if it possible to put the 2-doors in the back of a 2-door, in the bag, whether they be flat, diagonal etc.
I asked on Twitter and Mr. Levine's response was "4-door".
Not standing up the way they do in the four-door. But you could probably do it with the back seats down. The main problem is the doors are longer in the two-door. However you put them in, you'd want to make sure they don't bang against each other and damage themselves, particularly if you are off-roading.
Sponsored