Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They finally updated the parts catalogue for this so here's the complete list.
Still 3k I'm guessing. Since that list has minimal pricing. Thanks!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it shows a price that is list. The floor mat has a list of $793.90, rear trim strip $88.76. The frame by itself is in DOW but doesn't show any pricing and neither does the tray. This must have just gotten loaded in the last day or two because I'm constantly in here looking at stuff and swear it wasn't there yesterday.

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is great but so overpriced. Wow…

G.ATX.M

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pics, commentary and things learned.

The donor....my BL. First step, remove cargo liner mat if equipped. Next, remove the 8 tie down bolts and tie downs. Remove the rear trim strip along the rear opening to be notched for bracket clearance (remove but don't notch). Remove cargo floor trim then install the left and right rear brackets reusing two of the hold down bolts you just removed.

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos IMG_1131.JPG

Here is the trim piece that was notched. Note, this was pointless and one thing that was learned. This piece will need to be replaced with the correct one for vehicles with sliders, notched for the latch or just left off. Reinstall trim so you can see the folly after the slider is installed.
Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos IMG_1131.JPG

Install the slider assembly. The front two bolts are W709055-S439 but if you want to save a few bucks you can reuse the tie down bolts that removed earlier, maybe put a 3/8 washer on for a little more clamping pressure. I already had the "correct" ones so I used those. Do not snug these all the way down yet.
Slider frame uses the most forward mounting holes, don't use the back two. After that, use the correct W709055-S439 on the rear two mounting brackets. Again, don't snug down all the way just yet. Got lazy taking pics but as you can see I removed the 4 tie downs from the slider using a T40.

I removed the tie downs so this would sit kind of flat-ish until I can come up with a PN for the correct mat. As you can see the fit isn't great and the access door flops and has to be lifted when pushing the table back in from the extended position. Oh well, this will get fixed soon enough.

Now the rear trim strip I mentioned earlier. There's enough room to get a normal finger or two in there in order to release the gate but you will need to remove said digits lest yea want them pinched. Y'all with huge hands, well, this may not work for you and be forced to go with plan "B" or plan "C". Plan "B" is chop a 6" section out of the middle of the trim enough to access the release. Plan "C" is just order the correct part when it comes out.

All the crap, including cargo area liner back in.
@flip how does this bolt go in? The c shaped bracket that this attaches to isn’t threaded and I can’t see how to add a nut underneath.

Is it self tapping or did you have nut on the bottom side?

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos 085D5DF2-7077-4EB0-BAD2-DC2F306E3DD8

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip how does this bolt go in? The c shaped bracket that this attaches to isn’t threaded and I can’t see how to add a nut underneath.

Is it self tapping or did you have nut on the bottom side?

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos 085D5DF2-7077-4EB0-BAD2-DC2F306E3DD8
Self tapping.

Sponsored

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it a lot, but seriously? $3k? Come on Ford 🤪

YagersBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on CHINA make me one sub 1k lol cause 3k is insane, they teased us with this on 2020 didnt even offer it until 20201 and made it a factory only item.... so sad
I ordered mine from Ford for 1300 and it was free with the Ford pass points I had.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ordered mine from Ford for 1300 and it was free with the Ford pass points I had.
Same. Gets in today. I hope I'm not in store for some sticker shock on other parts needed to install...

Broncno

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am actually looking to get rid of my slide out tailgate with all associated parts. I am in Iowa and someone wants to trade for the stock cover, associated parts and throw maybe $400 my way that would be cool.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I added a custom doormat to mine from Personalization mall. Had to cut it down to fit and then velcro to the slide out - but fits perfectly when stowed.

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos PXL_20230702_152429590

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos PXL_20230702_152420357

PXL_20230704_171905770.jpg
Sponsored