Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The disassembly is only removing the three main bolts from each side of the side body?
I think it will be 4 bolts - 2 of the three from each side where the soft top attaches- they hold the enclosure bracket- and the top two that attach to the top of the same bracket. As the soft top metal is not in place when i installed i am going to have to make an adjustment to it
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello, has anyone installed the slipstream and a swing gate subwoofer? I've tried searching and there are quite a few pages to filter through 😅.

It would be crazy cool if they are compatible. I have a soft top.
We kept this in mind when developing this. Should work fine with a tailgate sub or table as long as the accessories don’t go above the groove at the top of the tailgate (which we haven’t seen any that do.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Diabolical Inc Any plans for a 2 Door version? Sorry if I missed it above.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Forgive me if I missed it in this post somewhere, but any plans for a group buy for this?

Sponsored

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgive me if I missed it in this post somewhere, but any plans for a group buy for this?
There have been various discount codes and they do have sales off and on....

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I can see this as non-optimal configuration and a potential opportunity for improvement

Ford Bronco Bronco Slipstream Security Enclosure BE11812A-8901-4467-A6DA-583CE445CD99

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put the top back on and the IAG struts are ok
Ford Bronco Bronco Slipstream Security Enclosure C96BAC06-069F-4689-B999-8A22CB62EA3F

Lemo

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scheduled 2022 BL CO manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think we have seen one come in with that mat yet. If it doesn’t extend past the forward D rings you should be fine.
Has anyone confirmed if the mat fits? I’ve searched and can’t find the answer yet (on this thread or elsewhere. My order is in last week but no shipping info yet and I’ve got someone local wanting to sell me their mat. Thanks Diabolical! Can’t wait to get it installed.

Sponsored

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone confirmed if the mat fits? I’ve searched and can’t find the answer yet (on this thread or elsewhere. My order is in last week but no shipping info yet and I’ve got someone local wanting to sell me their mat. Thanks Diabolical! Can’t wait to get it installed.
I have the Weather Tech cargo mat. The problem is that the floor mats do not have cut outs for the cargo hooks - so i had to cut out that area on the rear of the mat.

It fits on mine with no issues with the WT mats, and with the mod I did above.

Lemo

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scheduled 2022 BL CO manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Weather Tech cargo mat. The problem is that the floor mats do not have cut outs for the cargo hooks - so i had to cut out that area on the rear of the mat.

It fits on mine with no issues with the WT mats, and with the mod I did above.
Thanks for the info. I didn’t think about use of the tie downs. Just got shipping info and I’ll have the Slipstream enclosure on Friday:)

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This looks like a great product, but with the soft top and IAG struts, and the price, I'm going to wait and see if diabolical or someone else comes up with a better version for my setup. Not willing to pay $1000+ just to hope it works out ok.
Just installed mine. It's worth the money. When I told my son--who helped me with the install--how much it cost, he said "wow, that's pretty cheap."

Maybe somebody from China will reverse engineer it and make a cheap-o knock off with some slave labor.

I think Diabolical's prices are more than fair and they keep my neighbors employed.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just installed mine. It's worth the money. When I told my son--who helped me with the install--how much it cost, he said "wow, that's pretty cheap."

Maybe somebody from China will reverse engineer it and make a cheap-o knock off with some slave labor.

I think Diabolical's prices are more than fair and they keep my neighbors employed.
some have tried we have several patents. We are and always will be proud to be a veteran/family made in the USA business.
Sponsored