Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was searching through Amazon for a low profile phone mount that was "accordion" style for my Bronco and came across one that is Bronco specific and clips onto the dashboard grooves. Specifically...it fits like a glove! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CBSJ2KDJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I also wanted a mount on the right side of the steering wheel and didn't want a long arm coming from the dash mount area. It specifically sits on the curve of the top center dashboard and clips to the trim opening on top and bottom. Comes with a strip of adhesive tape but I didn't need to use it. Thought I'd share in case anyone else was looking for something similar.

Ford Bronco Bronco specific phone mount IMG_7250

Ford Bronco Bronco specific phone mount IMG_7241

Ford Bronco Bronco specific phone mount IMG_7245

Ford Bronco Bronco specific phone mount IMG_7244
Ford Bronco Bronco specific phone mount IMG_7242
Sponsored

Last edited:

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I use a Proclip that just snaps on with no other mods like screws or glue. It might not work if you've got one of those extended mole panels across the dash

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was searching through Amazon for a low profile phone mount that was "accordion" style for my Bronco and came across one that is Bronco specific and clips onto the dashboard grooves. Specifically...it fits like a glove! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CBSJ2KDJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I also wanted a mount on the right side of the steering wheel and didn't want a long arm coming from the dash mount area. It specifically sits on the curve of the top center dashboard and clips to the trim opening on top and bottom. Comes with a strip of adhesive tape but I didn't need to use it. Thought I'd share in case anyone else was looking for something similar.

I like that, I have been looking but this doesn't look like it will hold my Samsung S23 Ultra with a case. Otherwise it's a perfect set up.

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does this affect the center screen visibility at all when you're driving (like while using car play/google maps to navigate)?

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. I like that so much I just ordered it. Thanks for the post!

Sponsored

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fits my pro6 with a case perfectly, never rattles loose, they have one for your Sammy ultra, I don't see why they wouldn't accept returns if it didn't

OP
OP
Texasjdub

Texasjdub

Heritage
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does this affect the center screen visibility at all when you're driving (like while using car play/google maps to navigate)?
It does semi-block the top left corner of the screen a little. Truth be told, I don't really like the placement of the screen to begin with as I feel like I always have to look down to view the screen. The screens that are lifted up slightly past the dash seem to be more ergonomical.

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fits my pro6 with a case perfectly, never rattles loose, they have one for your Sammy ultra, I don't see why they wouldn't accept returns if it didn't
Thank you, I looked at that line when I saw your post and thought it might fit. I think I will go ahead and order it.

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last edited:

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Currently unavailable.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This one doesn’t come out far enough-for me.

Unavailable at Amazon.

Num Num

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the proclip. It doesn’t block the screen!