First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got a CG one in last night. Its getting detailed and I will get some pictures.
Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I actually really like the look of the sport. If they only came out with that as the Bronco I would have ordered it and been happy.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't wait to see cactus grey in person. It's that or white for me. I feel like I'll know the moment I see a CG sport if that's the color for me or not.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know some like to make fun of the Bronco Sport but after seeing some of the terrain it conquered in the videos, I became impressed. Is it a BL Bronco? No but I think it'll will surprise and go more places than most will ever go plus it'll be a great all-around vehicle with decent mileage for what it can do. I've also got a deposit down on a BL Bronco but I'm really looking forward to the Sport!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was convinced I wanted A51 as my color option. Now after seeing this, I feel as if it looks much more Blue/Lighter than the computer generated images..back to the drawing board.
I'm in the process of trying to see this "problem", haha

Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got a CG one in last night. Its getting detailed and I will get some pictures.
I see you are in Rock Springs WY. You're only 6 hours from Denver metro. I could drive there, see CG, turn around, fish the N. Platte and Encampment in Saratoga, and sleep at the Wolf on the way back! WIN WIN!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know some like to make fun of the Bronco Sport but after seeing some of the terrain it conquered in the videos, I became impressed. Is it a BL Bronco? No but I think it'll will surprise and go more places than most will ever go plus it'll be a great all-around vehicle with decent mileage for what it can do. I've also got a deposit down on a BL Bronco but I'm really looking forward to the Sport!
Agreed.
It seems AT LEAST as capable as Subaru
Not everyone wants to rock climb or do an 1000 mile baja race. As a reliable off road capable vehicle, it appears quite solid

Can't wait for the sport review embargo to lift

Reactions: Wyo

FF440Andrew

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The local Lithia us two Bronco Sport’s today. A Big Bend and Catcus Gray, and a Badlands in A51. Unfortunately the Badlands was in the shop because of a delivery oopsie and was pretty dirty, but the Area 51 looked good. It has a little bit of metal flake in it but not a whole lot. The cactus gray was in the show room and looked good but not my cup of tea. It’s definitely a true gray.

If I was in the market for a smaller SUV I would definitely be going the sport route

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance you can get some photo’s outdoors?

Also, pretty pretty please can you put the CG next to the A51 so we can finally see them side by side?

Ragtop1962

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We had a Big Bend at Lewis Ford for a total of 24 hrs!! Sold another one before it arrives because the guy didn't like the white one.

tempImagezmLKno.png

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We had a Big Bend at Lewis Ford for a total of 24 hrs!! Sold another one before it arrives because the guy didn't like the white one.

Ford Bronco Bronco SPORT deliveries have begun! tempImagezmLKno
Are you seeing any customers confusing the Bronco Sport/Bronco? A dealer down the street from me was posting their sport on instagram as if it were the Bronco lol

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have two

Ford Bronco Bronco SPORT deliveries have begun! tempImagezmLKno
If you're looking for a capable crossover that doesn't break the bank, this looks really good. Give me the Badlands version, a small lift and 33s, … I'd drive it. And about $4K worth of aftermarket goodies;)

It's the small touches that help. The small rise at the C-Pillar, a corresponding one at the roofline, and the squared, proportional profile as opposed to the slant back "SUV" look that represents 99.9% of "SUV"s today. Think Ford Escape, vs this.

I think A51 shows really well and would look fantastic with a white top, so it remains near the top of my color list.

Still getting an adult sized Bronco, but for those who choose the Sport, you made a wise decision. And thanks to the OP for the pics for color comparison, much appreciated!

CanadianFord

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dealerships are starting to show them off on YouTube. Search "Bronco Sport" then sort by most recent uploads.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait. The Bronco sport gets green? I'm so jealous right now....

A green vinyl wrap right after paying for the Bronco is going to bankrupt me but I'm going to do it anyway lol
Don't think I'd be able to stand looking at a beautiful Army green Bronco as I walk up, then stare at the blue/white/grey (whatever color I finally decide on) door jambs as I climb in.
I've never had a full body vinyl wrap, but I assume it doesn't cover all the places inside the door openings/engine bay, etc?
Sponsored