Bronco Sport Inventory Near Me

Mr Big

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Clubs

i checked online at the dealership down the street from me. The website says 3 big bends just arrived. Silver, carb grey & area 51. I’ll swing by today to see if they’re actually there yet

Advertisement

OP
BuzzyBud

BuzzyBud

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat Scab 3.5EB
Clubs

i checked online at the dealership down the street from me. The website says 3 big bends just arrived. Silver, carb grey & area 51. I’ll swing by today to see if they’re actually there yet
You should be able to click on the individual vehicle and see a button to connect you to the dealer website. On the dealer website, you can determine if the vehicle has arrived.

Mr Big

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Clubs

You should be able to click on the individual vehicle and see a button to connect you to the dealer website. On the dealer website, you can determine if the vehicle has arrived.
Thanks, just checked vehicle Status: vehicle ordered - This vehicle is in transit.

Looks Like I’ll have to keep an eye out then. Anyone else seeing the advertised 0% for 36 months? Pretty standard, not sure why I was expecting anything else

Moparguy

Big Bend
First Name
Mathew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette Grand Sport
there are two within 20 miles of me selling about $2K under msrp.

Headsong

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Tundra
You need to start with the Bronco Sport in the Build and Price function. After you finish, you then locate the Search Inventory function. Once you get to the inventory results, you can expand the search to include all models, distance from your zip code. You can even change your zip code to search for a whole new area. Hope this helps.
Dude! I just found a cactus gray in One Direction and an Area 51 in the opposite direction about 10 miles radius. So I'll be doing a little driving tomorrow! Thanks

Lewisj41

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 bronco, 2017 tacoma, 2008 Rubicon
Clubs

Dude! I just found a cactus gray in One Direction and an Area 51 in the opposite direction about 10 miles radius. So I'll be doing a little driving tomorrow! Thanks
Call before you go. Many of the dealers show just arrived and are not on lots yet.

Headsong

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Tundra
Folks, this solves one of the great mysteries! Cactus looks nothing like the BP rendering or most photos I've seen. The dealer pages have actual photos! Hoping to see it tomorrow.

abdickson70

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
You need to start with the Bronco Sport in the Build and Price function. After you finish, you then locate the Search Inventory function. Once you get to the inventory results, you can expand the search to include all models, distance from your zip code. You can even change your zip code to search for a whole new area. Hope this helps.
Easiest to just go to Ford.com and at the bottom of the site under the heading of Shopping Tools, click on Search Inventory and search by a radius around your zip code for the Sport.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Just built a Bronco Sport and checked inventory near me. A total of 10 had just arrived at various Ford dealers. As I expanded my search distance to 100 miles I found 68 in total. They were a variety of models. Try it and see what you get!

(New England, where I live, is saturated with Subaru, Jeep, and Land Rover vehicles. Seems this area is ripe for the picking!)

PS - The most common color within the 68 Bronco Sports I located was Black! Followed by Iconic Silver, Area 51, White, and Carbonized Gray. No other colors. Interesting!
I made a trip to a dealership thinking I would get to see one, call ahead. The internet lies! Lol

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 14 Ford Fusion, 05 Volvo V70R
Clubs

Anyone have any luck so far finding ones on the lot yet?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
I called a couple different ones on thursday last week and still nothing.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

I don't know about the US, but Sports started showing up this week on the auto searches in Canada, this week. I messaged a few dealers about them. They all seem to have ordered this week but it will be one to three months before they arrive.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
It seems Ford’s inventory system likes to tag the vehicle as “Just Arrived” when it really means they have released to a transport company. Usually window stickers are made available once the factory signs off on them, but for some reason the window stickers for the Sports are not showing. You’ll definitely want to confirm that your dealership has them before making the trip.

I’m near Denver and several local dealerships have incoming Sports. One local showroom will have a pretty much fully loaded Badlands in A51 soon. They were hoping for december 1st. So a bit over a week to go.

Advertisement

Advertisement