First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Define best? Normally aspirated or turbo. I want normally aspirated for off road use unless its a diesel. I dont give a f about cloth, vinly or leather I just want a seat that can support me offroad and chasing apexes like a good Recaro. A Porsche turbo V6 in the Cayenne has 435hp. And peak numbers are worthless its the area under the tq and hp curves that are important. Especially for off road work. Peak hp numbers are just talking points for high school boys and dudes with 6 inch lifts on their mall rated pick ups that have never been offroad.

Dave Apker
Well the best hp in its class was the rip roaring 101-120 natuarally aspirated horse power and its 235lb-ft of torque 300 cubic inch inline 6. Not bad for the day. Neither is the torque built 2.7 turbo. As its been said the ford ecoboost are overbuilt(as in blocks built to support much more power than offeredl. If you liked the power in the old 300 the 2.7 makes that much torque at 1200 rpm and that hp at 2000rpm. Just put a piece of 2x4 under the pedal and it will run just like a NA 300 straight 6, probably make it last a million miles too.

As for the seats, i just like the old soft cloth that i dont feel like im gonna destroy because i have a 2.5 inch pocket knife in my back pocket. Plus i loved the bold red colors covering every inch of the cab.

OP
OP
CGiron

CGiron

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Base
So it´s delayed two months. Let´s say it was intended to come at around 18 of March and then it´s delayed two months , the same duration as the production break. Then it will be here this week.
So far I haven´t seen any Ford-person stating delays from a fixed date. Why not 18 th of March

Last edited:

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So it´s delayed two months. Let´s say it was intended to come at around 18 of March and then it´s delayed two months , the same duration as the productionbreak. Then it will be here this week.
I'm hoping for an announcement of some sort today.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
So it´s delayed two months. Let´s say it was intended to come at around 18 of March and then it´s delayed two months , the same duration as the productionbreak. Then it will be here this week.
My understanding is they want to have a similar debut to the Jeep JL where they’ve got trails and roads for the journos to test the Bronco out, not just put it up on a stage. I’m still thinking they might use either Moab or Johnson Valley which is going to take some planning with covid. Don’t expect anything for a month, but don’t expect to wait much longer than that either.

I'm hoping for an announcement of some sort today.
Ford Bronco Bronco teaser at Mike Levines Twitter 3D3F8994-1CCC-4682-8311-912BCD7711AE

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I cannot believe no one realized it's going to have a SFA based on the pic?????? LOL.
Sponsored