North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I appreciate the background. I will see if he connects on LinkedIn and then ask him some questions and report back. My sense is that his radar will be high and he won’t respond.
Ford Bronco Mike Levine on Twitter Screenshot_20211231-203955_Chrome
Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not gonna knock the guy. He is helping people. I tweeted him about my opening night order that was stuck in production since 7/1. 2 days later I had my built email. There's only such you can expect from someone in the times we're in.

Koz44

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, connection request already sent. He’s been director level for 7 mths. He’s got a great Twitter following and has built a personal brand. No doubt about it.

Keep in mind that I’ve been a Ford owner for 7 days and know very little other than the 5 million threads I’ve read here this week while sick…

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys, trust that Ford hates dealerships just as much as we do if not much more; but state laws.

Dealerships in all states have a lobby, the owners are rich and donate to campaigns. All this means, there isn’t anything that can be done as manufacturers aren’t legally allowed to sell direct. This was put in place so states didn’t get cheated out of taxes and it created a market.
Anyone seen a Native American reservation anywhere around here?

That's one of the ways that Tesla found to work around franchise laws. They just go outside the jurisdiction, and problem solved. Literally thinking outside of the (legal) box.

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its well past due for the big three and other long time auto manufacturers to start paying attention to how the up and coming manufacturers such as Tesla are selling vehicles and start offering direct to customer sales. We shouldn't have to be forced to deal with a third party to purchase a vehicle.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

damn all the drama.....I want a Bronco. I want it at msrp. Adm will be the straw the breaks the Bronco's back and I won't be tweeting Levine or tagging FOMOCO in this or any other thread or social media platform.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why if Chevy, Toyota, Honda, or whoever designs the next vehicle that I fall in love with I’ll show Ford the same amount of loyalty that they show us.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its well past due for the big three and other long time auto manufacturers to start paying attention to how the up and coming manufacturers such as Tesla are selling vehicles and start offering direct to customer sales. We shouldn't have to be forced to deal with a third party to purchase a vehicle.
It's a double-edged sword.

Certainly right now it would help us given the current component shortages. But in "normal" times... we as customers have been able to utilize the dealership system to get excellent prices on vehicles simply because dealerships compete with each other for sales.

If it was a direct-to-consumer system like Tesla... the price is the price. If we don't like the price we don't buy the vehicle. There is no way to get negotiate to get a good deal on a Tesla, because it is what it is. Our only option is to not buy a Tesla and instead purchase an electric vehicle from another manufacturer.

Apply that to the Bronco and our only option would be to go buy a Wrangler. And I dunno about you... but I definitely do not want a Wrangler.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These god damn stealerships are merely a conduit from Ford to pick up our ordered Broncos!!!!! Already getting a peice of the pie from MSRP!!! They have no right to hold our orders hostage for more fucking money !! Its not their truck to sell to us! This is such a fucking joke!! We as Bronco order holders need to take it to the next level to any of these dealers trying to screw us out of our trucks! How many of our Broncos are gonna get stolen before we really put them in their place ?????

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How about this … if you are unhappy with Ford dealerships and Ford corporate then walk away and don’t buy their product. Would you eat at a restaurant that made you wait for hours for your food and then overcharged you for your meal?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.