Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
..... and this message is brought to you by the Ford marketing department/ crisis management team.......
Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford had a factory soft top for the two-door, I'd flip in an instant...
Still haven't figured out why there wasn't one from the git-go, and why there STILL isn't one to this day.
That's a good question for Mike....

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We talked just a short while about those reservation holders who are still waiting. Bottom line, if you want your Bronco sooner, you're gonna have to let go of the constrained parts/packages. My and my friend are good examples of that. I switched to the soft top and dropped tow...my friend didn't. I have my Bronco and he doesn't....reserved nearly the same time.

I waited a long time, but I never got upset and understood the challenges. For me, I simply waited as long as I could until I was fine with dropping options I originally selected. I figured I can always add a hard top and tow package later...and glad I went that route.
Constraints are only part of it. Allocations are a much bigger factor, and MIke either knows this or he is just dumb. I placed my original order in Mar 2021 like most of us with 2020 reservations. In Mar 2022, I placed an identical order at another dealer. The second order was delivered in July. No word on the first order.

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I find that it's much too easy to dislike someone that you've never met...especially on social media. I don't always agree with everyone, but I always try to be kind and respect the opinions of others, even when we disagree. Life is so much more enjoyable that way.
Good advice!

Sponsored

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We talked just a short while about those reservation holders who are still waiting. Bottom line, if you want your Bronco sooner, you're gonna have to let go of the constrained parts/packages. My and my friend are good examples of that. I switched to the soft top and dropped tow...my friend didn't. I have my Bronco and he doesn't....reserved nearly the same time.

I waited a long time, but I never got upset and understood the challenges. For me, I simply waited as long as I could until I was fine with dropping options I originally selected. I figured I can always add a hard top and tow package later...and glad I went that route.
Tons of us sitting here being told by Ford customer service that our builds have no constrained items yet here we still sit. Waiting.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If Ford had a factory soft top for the two-door, I'd flip in an instant...
Still haven't figured out why there wasn't one from the git-go, and why there STILL isn't one to this day.
That's a good question for Mike....
I’ve asked Mike and Farley that question a couple times over Twitter with no response. Guess I don’t have enough followers to warrant a response.

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good to know that Mike shares just as much information in person as he does online. Ford might want to rethink their public relations strategy!

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the patch idea on the back of the rear seat. I might have to steal this, although I think my dog might eat them. She's pretty much a goat at this point. LOL
I stick mine to the roof. My seats are always folded down...

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I stick mine to the roof. My seats are always folded down...
I'll hopefully have a MIC top, so this would be a cool idea too. Thanks!

Sponsored

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd bet money the new Mustang S650 looks even more like a 2 door Taurus than the S550 already does.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a person he blocked on twitter, I'm not impressed by his communication style. Yes, I repeatedly asked him why he had told people we could transfer our orders to different dealers after the revised allocation formulae was announced, but Ford wouldn't actually allow it. Eventually he responded directly to me with a snarky remark and immediately blocked me. He didn't want open dialogue. I work with 10 year olds that are better able to communicate.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have two dogs (Boxers) and use a well made seat cover that goes over all of the areas when the rear seats are down.

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 10.38.09 AM.png
Yes! Couldn't resist the opportunity to showcase my guy! They're very mischievous but awesome đź‘Ś

IMG_2494.JPG

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats @Bullitt , glad you had a good time.
Sponsored