BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
One of the biggest things people are complaining about is the complete lack of communication from Ford & when they do, it's a whole bunch of nothing. There's literally a 16 page post pinned to the front page right now. I really only dislike him cause he is absolutely shit at his job.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a Public Relations Director myself, I agree. It's not an easy job, but a job I love.
One thing is for sure, Ford gives him plenty of opportunity.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find that it's much too easy to dislike someone that you've never met...especially on social media. I don't always agree with everyone, but I always try to be kind and respect the opinions of others, even when we disagree. Life is so much more enjoyable that way.
Do you constantly troll your competition on social media? Do you make disparaging comments about specific dealers (e.g., Granger, Chapman, Stephens)? Do you tell your customers to exercise certain hypothetical remedies that are not actually feasible (e.g., transferring orders to other dealers)?

If not, then you and Mike are different in some pretty key aspects of your respective jobs.

Frankly, I think Mike shouldn't be allowed to have a presence on Twitter. Twitter, like alcohol, when abused, tends to show a person's true character over time.

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were you able to squeeze in a comment about "Reservations over Allocations"?
I didn't, because it really didn't effect me much. I was a Day 2 reservation holder and was patiently waiting when I decided to take the advice of moving to a soft top and dropping the tow package. Once I did, I got picked up for a build the following week. Took delivery in Feb of this year. I've got a close friend who has nearly the identical build to mine, but with the hard top and tow package...and he's still waiting.

I know there are thousands who are still waiting and I feel for them. Sadly it's been a perfect storm of a new launch, high demand, low supply, COVID issues and shady dealers. Hoping 2023 is a great year for those reservation holders who have been waiting for so long.

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thatā€™s nice. I donā€™t think he would have invited me for coffee if I saw him šŸ˜€

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
His name is ā€œtwitter Ford guyā€

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike personally corresponded by email and checked into my Dirt Mountain ordeal so my opinion of him is higher than most. I'd have liked to meet him in person.
Same. My dealer tried to add adm to my order and Mike stepped in on my behalf.

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same. My dealer tried to add adm to my order and Mike stepped in on my behalf.
That's super cool of him too! Just not what I'd want the Communications Director to be spending their time on, fixing something FoMoCo has failed at doing from the get go.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly it's been a perfect storm of a new launch, high demand, low supply, COVID issues and shady dealers.
Noticeably absent from your 'perfect storm blame' is Ford Corporate. So many missteps and unforced errors have been made by the Mothership and specifically Ford Marketing.

I have no fact based opinion on Levine...seems decent enough from the cheap seats....but I have a very strong opinion on how Ford corporate has and continues to treat its end Bronco customers.

Sponsored

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Noticeably absent from your 'perfect storm blame' is Ford Corporate. So many missteps and unforced errors have been made by the Mothership and specifically Ford Marketing.

I have no fact based opinion on Levine...seems decent enough from the cheap seats....but I have a very strong opinion on how Ford corporate has and continues to treat its end Bronco customers.
Wait til you find out what all he's in charge of...

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know he is nice in person, but he sure as hell sucks at his job.
Youā€™re not paying his salary. Ford seems pretty happy. I get your sentiment of course. Iā€™m no fan either but I get heā€™s just doing his job.

Pdiddy22

Badlands
First Name
Pdiddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mr. Levine was in town (Colorado Springs) this past weekend. Much to my surprise, he spotted my Bullitt Mustang and posted a picture on Twitter. A few days later he invited me to "Broncos & Coffee". We chatted primarily about Family & Fords and it was nice getting to know him better by sitting down in-person enjoying coffee with Broncos and mountains in the background. He's a great guy who loves his family, his job and Ford Motor Company. He's just as excited about the Ford Bronco as we are. p.s. He also chatted a little about the next-gen Mustang (S650) being revealed next week. He was excited!

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 10.07.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 10.06.30 AM.png

Fb0kwnPUEAE0YUe.jpeg

Fb0kwnOVUAA6JtF.jpeg

Fb0kwnNVQAECzID.jpeg

Fb0kwnQUsAAoddb (1).jpeg
Did he mention his commitment to early reservation bronco holders?

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did he mention his commitment to early reservation bronco holders?
We talked just a short while about those reservation holders who are still waiting. Bottom line, if you want your Bronco sooner, you're gonna have to let go of the constrained parts/packages. My and my friend are good examples of that. I switched to the soft top and dropped tow...my friend didn't. I have my Bronco and he doesn't....reserved nearly the same time.

I waited a long time, but I never got upset and understood the challenges. For me, I simply waited as long as I could until I was fine with dropping options I originally selected. I figured I can always add a hard top and tow package later...and glad I went that route.
Sponsored