Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mr. Levine was in town (Colorado Springs) this past weekend. Much to my surprise, he spotted my Bullitt Mustang and posted a picture on Twitter. A few days later he invited me to "Broncos & Coffee". We chatted primarily about Family & Fords and it was nice getting to know him better by sitting down in-person enjoying coffee with Broncos and mountains in the background. He's a great guy who loves his family, his job and Ford Motor Company. He's just as excited about the Ford Bronco as we are. p.s. He also chatted a little about the next-gen Mustang (S650) being revealed next week. He was excited!

Ford Bronco Met Mike Levine For Broncos & Coffee Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 10.07.41 AM

Ford Bronco Met Mike Levine For Broncos & Coffee Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 10.06.30 AM

Ford Bronco Met Mike Levine For Broncos & Coffee Fb0kwnPUEAE0YU

Ford Bronco Met Mike Levine For Broncos & Coffee Fb0kwnOVUAA6JtF

Ford Bronco Met Mike Levine For Broncos & Coffee Fb0kwnNVQAECzID

Ford Bronco Met Mike Levine For Broncos & Coffee Fb0kwnQUsAAoddb (1)
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the patch idea on the back of the rear seat. I might have to steal this, although I think my dog might eat them. She's pretty much a goat at this point. LOL

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the patch idea on the back of the rear seat. I might have to steal this, although I think my dog might eat them. She's pretty much a goat at this point. LOL
I have two dogs (Boxers) and use a well made seat cover that goes over all of the areas when the rear seats are down.

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 10.38.09 AM.png

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Bullitt I wasn't a big fan of cactus gray, but those retro stripes really make it look nice. Good looking rig right there.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have two dogs (Boxers) and use a well made seat cover that goes over all of the areas when the rear seats are down.

Ford Bronco Met Mike Levine For Broncos & Coffee Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 10.38.09 AM
Nice looking Boxers. I’ve got an Olde English Bully. I need to look at some seat covers once my Bronco arrives.

How do you keep them from going to the front seat? I would be afraid of my guy pressing/activating the goat mode from going to front seat and back to the back seat. My bully is 90lbs so he would probably break the button If his paw hit it.

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Bullitt I wasn't a big fan of cactus gray, but those retro stripes really make it look nice. Good looking rig right there.
Much thanks. I wasn't too sure either, but so glad I put them on. Really changes the look of the Bronco and Cactus Grey. Also powder-coated the shackles, rear hooks and brake calipers in Badlands Orange. Couldn't be happier on how it all turned out.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know he is nice in person, but he sure as hell sucks at his job.
Maybe the job he's paid to do isn't the same thing as the job that customers would like him to do.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know he is nice in person, but he sure as hell sucks at his job.
I'm not so sure I'd be quite that harsh on him but I get where you're coming from. He has handled some stuff in ways that has made me raise an eyebrow but he's just a little guy (in the grand scheme of.... erm... Fordism?? I dunno whatever) with a big public facing roll. His hands are tied on most things, I try not to shoot the messenger as someone who has been in his shoes on a smaller scale.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice looking Boxers. I’ve got an Olde English Bully. I need to look at some seat covers once my Bronco arrives.

How do you keep them from going to the front seat? I would be afraid of my guy pressing/activating the goat mode from going to front seat and back to the back seat. My bully is 90lbs so he would probably break the button If his paw hit it.
I trained my Boxers when they were pups. I'm an ultra runner and run a lot of mountain trails...they come with me in the cooler months and do a lot of riding to get to the trails. They do like to rest their head on my shoulder though and I let them do that. :)

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not so sure I'd be quite that harsh on him but I get where you're coming from. He has handled some stuff in ways that has made me raise an eyebrow but he's just a little guy (in the grand scheme of.... erm... Fordism?? I dunno whatever) with a big public facing roll. His hands are tied on most things, I try not to shoot the messenger as someone who has been in his shoes on a smaller scale.
As a Public Relations Director myself, I agree. It's not an easy job, but a job I love.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike personally corresponded by email and checked into my Dirt Mountain ordeal so my opinion of him is higher than most. I'd have liked to meet him in person.

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Of course he's excited, Ford signs his checks.

"Oh look at the new Festiva!" lol

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I find that it's much too easy to dislike someone that you've never met...especially on social media. I don't always agree with everyone, but I always try to be kind and respect the opinions of others, even when we disagree. Life is so much more enjoyable that way.
Sponsored