Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are my bets
  1. Bronco heritage edition show some more graphics and a weird mix of colors and accessories
  2. Bronco E hybrid - offset the green peace rage from a v8 Raptor
  3. Bronco Warthog - drive continued interest in the platform and show a range without performance gaps compared to competition
  4. Bronco R similar to the unlimited class they just revealed, but more . . . limited

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here are my bets
  1. Bronco heritage edition show some more graphics and a weird mix of colors and accessories
  2. Bronco E hybrid - offset the green peace rage from a v8 Raptor
  3. Bronco Warthog - drive continued interest in the platform and show a range without performance gaps compared to competition
  4. Bronco R similar to the unlimited class they just revealed, but more . . . limited
If they revealed a Bronco E hybrid, that would have me side eyeing my current reservation

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am calling a Velocity Blue Heritage edition with white top that will be a 2022.
I think it'll be a VB one. Esteban mentioned in the Q&A video that they had a VB reveal coming earlier this year. That is if I remember correctly...

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to blaze my own trail here and say it's not going to be the warthog or heritage edition. It's gonna be the bronco pickup truck

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am calling a Velocity Blue Heritage edition with white top that will be a 2022.
I think it'll be a VB one. Esteban mentioned in the Q&A video that they had a VB reveal coming earlier this year. That is if I remember correctly...
So yes - maybe a Velocity Blue FE build, but not thinking Heritage in that case. I am not seeing a Velocity Blue-like color in the EB color charts, so it wouldn't work for a "heritage" color.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So yes - maybe a Velocity Blue FE build, but not thinking Heritage in that case. I am not seeing a Velocity Blue-like color in the EB color charts, so it wouldn't work for a "heritage" color.
A Velocity Blue FE? Not sure that is a thing.

As much as I would want a heritage color to come out I don't have the faith that Ford would do it. The only colors I see them pull out is the Wimbleton White and the Grabbers once in a great while. I would LOVE to be wrong and see one of the old greens. Velocity is very close to Acopulco Blue.

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog or Heritage Edition? Ford will reveal a never-before-seen Bronco model on Wednesday ebay_222289982556_1

Last edited:

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I would want a heritage color to come out I don't have the faith that Ford would do it. The only colors I see them pull out is the Wimbleton White and the Grabbers once in a great while. I would LOVE to be wrong and see one of the old greens. Velocity is in the ball park of Acopulco Blue.
Love to see a Highland Green with white top and white decals. They already sort of announce the HE via a leak on the options list and it would not impact production much at all for my2022

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they revealed a Bronco E hybrid, that would have me side eyeing my current reservation
The shareholder in me wants it to be an E hybrid, because anything electric will drive the stock price up, but the enthusiast in me wants it to be the Warthog.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love to see a Highland Green with white top and white decals. They already sort of announce the HE via a leak on the options list and it would not impact production much at all for my2022
Do they ever do Highland Green on anything besides Bullit?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As much as I would want a heritage color to come out I don't have the faith that Ford would do it. The only colors I see them pull out is the Wimbleton White and the Grabbers once in a great while. I would LOVE to be wrong and see one of the old greens. Velocity is very close to Acopulco Blue.

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog or Heritage Edition? Ford will reveal a never-before-seen Bronco model on Wednesday 76f741183a750b4a7801cfa09e612856
Was mixing the medium blues in my mind ...

CO is sort of Chrome Yellow
A51 is sort of Sky View Blue or Frost Turquoise

And Race Red (Rangoon), Shadow Black (Raven), Oxford White (Pure), Lightening Blue is sorta Harbor Blue maybe ...

So ā€œsort ofā€ colors are what I am thinking versus actual on the heritage

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It'll either be an 'early' Warthog teaser mule, or the teased Velocity Blue build they've hinted at a few times. It could also be the Heritage edition.

It's anybody's speculation at this point.
I genuinely don't understand how Velocity Blue, a fleetwide color available on everything from the Bronco to the Focus would qualify as "heritage" anything.

Was mixing the medium blues in my mind ...

CO is sort of Chrome Yellow
A51 is sort of Sky View Blue or Frost Turquoise

And Race Red (Rangoon), Shadow Black (Raven), Oxford White (Pure), Lightening Blue is sorta Harbor Blue maybe ...

So ā€œsort ofā€ colors are what I am thinking versus actual on the heritage
Here, I got your back with the heritage to modern color comparison. Did this little thread last year.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-colors-then-now.8390/

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71