bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everyone was originally under the impression that it would be MY23 but apparently Levine was hinting at MY22 recently. I would love to be able to reserve one for MY22 but I don't see how that benefits Ford. They should ride the current MY21 Bronco's into MY22 and once all the initial orders are filled release the Raptor version.

I had put a Badlands on reservation because I didn't think the Raptor was coming for 3 years or so but with the Bronco delays for MY21 and the possible push up of the Raptor I'm definitely switching to the Raptor.
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone was originally under the impression that it would be MY23 but apparently Levine was hinting at MY22 recently. I would love to be able to reserve one for MY22 but I don't see how that benefits Ford. They should ride the current MY21 Bronco's into MY22 and once all the initial orders are filled release the Raptor version.

I had put a Badlands on reservation because I didn't think the Raptor was coming for 3 years or so but with the Bronco delays for MY21 and the possible push up of the Raptor I'm definitely switching to the Raptor.
Just waiting for the caveat "MY22 Late Availability" :p

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am pretty sure the Warthog will NOT be a reservation type deal. Ford Performance has never used the reservation system before.

I just ordered a 2021 Raptor and it was not reservation based.

Granger has an unofficial wait list for the Warthog so I would call them and get on the list if you want one.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#EveryRaptorEver

Doesn't mean I don't like them - but these are intentionally overbuilt vehicles. Heck, 95%+ of us who own (eventually) a "regular" Bronco won't use them to their capabilities, and that will be even more true of those who own a Warthog/Raptor Bronco.
I legit had no clue the Raptors were that overbuilt. I knew they were beasts at speed, but Ive never looked into buying one so my research is lacking.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am pretty sure the Warthog will NOT be a reservation type deal. Ford Performance has never used the reservation system before.

Granger has an unofficial wait list for the Warthog so I would call them and get on the list if you want one.
Granger does not have a wait list btw.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Emailed them 2 weeks ago and I am on it.

:)

Maybe they don't a million peeps pinging them
I literally just spoke to Hunter and was told it's rumor, so good luck I suppose.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer slaps a massive ADM on them and then they sit in the dealership.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
already have 2 dealerships willing to sell me one at sticker when they are available.

BTW .. I am buying my gen3 at sticker also. My GEN1 and GEN2 were purchased at invoice.

Not everyone pays ADM

The dealer slaps a massive ADM on them and then they sit in the dealership.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is just your regular reminder that the 3.0 is a much beefier engine than the 3.5 and the one we want in the Bronco.
Uuummmmm........ Ford's 6.8L Baby Godzilla...... (cough... cough....) is what the V8 folks are wanting... just saying......

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Uuummmmm........ Ford's 6.8L Baby Godzilla...... (cough... cough....) is what the V8 folks are wanting... just saying......
Ah, the engine that only exists in rumors.

IF it actually exists, it would be a good candidate for a wild Bronco, unlike every other V8 that Ford currently makes, which most V8 bros seem to miss.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s one heck of a wish list. If you’re right, I still see no need for the Wildtrak since it’s just an OBX with Squatch and passed off as a desert runner. Your version sounds almost overbuilt.
It's not a wish list, it's all what I can visually see just by looking at the spy photos. Yeah the wildtrak is kinda pointless.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Wildtrak is for owners who can't afford the Warthog.

Similar to the relationship between the f150 tremor and the GEN3 Raptor

It's not a wish list, it's all what I can visually see just by looking at the spy photos. Yeah the wildtrak is kinda pointless.
Sponsored