TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was excited to see it in person. Don't personally care for the top color debate, but definitely not white. My opinion is that it's unfinished. You can get an idea of color compared to my silver F-150 in the background.

bronco6g.jpg
Sponsored

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Also - I wasn't on the whole "MIC is a bad choice train", but after seeing theses photos...it's horrific. I will be pissed if my hardtop looks like this a year in...
Surely this is still just a prototype roof? Right?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All of the color accent interior items can be changed and purchased through the Ford parts department...thankfully!
Ford is Listening...and I think they'll ultimately add a stitching dye-kit to the LUX package.

Russtang

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dangit! How come I couldn't of read this thread last night?!

What hotel was this at? I work about a half mile from hotel alley in Chandler. Wonder if they're still there...
---------------------
EDIT: Nevermind, discovered another post about them being spotted in Peoria. Thanks all for the pics though!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also - I wasn't on the whole "MIC is a bad choice train", but after seeing theses photos...it's horrific. I will be pissed if my hardtop looks like this a year in...
Was excited to see it in person. Don't personally care for the top color debate, but definitely not white. My opinion is that it's unfinished. You can get an idea of color compared to my silver F-150 in the background.

bronco6g.jpg
Surely this is still just a prototype roof? Right?
The roof is absolutely unfinished. We weren’t able to tell exactly what it was but my opinion is that it’s an unpainted modular hard top. It looked absolutely terrible in person. The cactus grey and black 2 door Sasquatch had more production ready MIC hard tops and they looked great.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like I will be waiting for the white top to be available, it just looks to good with it not to have it

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like I will be waiting for the white top to be available, it just looks to good with it not to have it

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so much, I'm seriously considering a rapid red BD (4door non sasquatch) now

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am curious to see how the RED WT went with the sandstone dual color seats and the Neon Blue trim and stitching????? I reserved a WT but wanted WHITE and cannot imagine getting into that interior every day!!!