Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.3L auto - 4Dr Shadow Black Soft top- No Options
Finally Introducing our test bed for future product development!

As someone who thought they needed (and ordered) all the bells and whistles, Base has really impressed me.

For daily on road use, at least. Offroad would be a different story.

Everything grows on you. If you set aside what you think you need and appreciate Base for what it is, you will quickly find that it is such a great bargain.

I've driven Escalades, Raptors, G wagons, and other high-end vehicles but there is something uniquely special about the (base) Bronco. It's a vehicle with simplicity and a certain charm that makes me not care about those other vehicles. It really puts into perspective the gimmicks found in today's market.

I'm a young guy who likes all the new fancy stuff, but I am completely happy with Base. It is a good platform to start, it would be great if you could get taller gears and lockers a la carte from factory (w/o SAS), but I guess Ford wants to push you to the Black Diamond

Anyways, here are the pics that finally do Base justice!

For ease of viewing:

Ford Bronco BroncoDepotUSA's 4Dr - Shadow Black Base- No Options DSC_8600
Ford Bronco BroncoDepotUSA's 4Dr - Shadow Black Base- No Options DSC_8591
Ford Bronco BroncoDepotUSA's 4Dr - Shadow Black Base- No Options 1AAE430D-6156-4BD0-8F9A-C00C2A669718.JPG
Ford Bronco BroncoDepotUSA's 4Dr - Shadow Black Base- No Options C47A3F60-A4AC-41BF-9470-5F1A6207B6EA.JPG
Ford Bronco BroncoDepotUSA's 4Dr - Shadow Black Base- No Options 5BD17EEB-9577-4DEE-8E62-BF6D15CDBEBC.JPG
Ford Bronco BroncoDepotUSA's 4Dr - Shadow Black Base- No Options 4F66047E-8D2A-402F-977B-FCC4A328F528.JPG
Ford Bronco BroncoDepotUSA's 4Dr - Shadow Black Base- No Options 22FE5CC0-E690-40FF-B327-62DB1D45D980.JPG
Ford Bronco BroncoDepotUSA's 4Dr - Shadow Black Base- No Options 5BA993A7-0B68-446D-BF24-AB78DF5A12B0.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i might just go basesquatch and call it a day. What the fuck do I need a 12 in screen for? I watch enough netflix
For long night drives, I turn off the 8in display. It turns the backlight off completely.
Bliss.

Ford Bronco BroncoDepotUSA's 4Dr - Shadow Black Base- No Options IMG-1375

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For long night drives, I turn off the 8in display. It turns the backlight off completely.
Bliss.

nice. Yeah i'm always one that thinks they need everything when, in fact, I didn't know what a stay-bar was let alone that I could disconnect it and the first and only time I've ever been off roading is at the off-rodeo. Everything else I can do aftermarket especially if i get the 2.7L with the sasquatch. Also, 20k cheaper...

honestly, the only thing that i really want that's preventing me from getting the base is the blind spot monitoring and the other beeping safety features. I have that now in Los Angeles and frankly, it has saved my ass - as well as the adaptive cruise control. But i'm also an adult and can survive without it. What to do, what to do. We'll see. If i get scheduled tomorrow, it's a badlands sasquatch lux and all a moot point, ha.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would be 100% on basesquatch if it wasnt such a plushmobile with the carpet instead of a cheap vinyl floor!!!

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
2.3L auto - 4Dr Shadow Black Soft top- No Options
Finally Introducing our test bed for future product development!

As someone who thought they needed (and ordered) all the bells and whistles, Base has really impressed me.

For daily on road use, at least. Offroad would be a different story.

Everything grows on you. If you set aside what you think you need and appreciate Base for what it is, you will quickly find that it is such a great bargain.

I've driven Escalades, Raptors, G wagons, and other high-end vehicles but there is something uniquely special about the (base) Bronco. It's a vehicle with simplicity and a certain charm that makes me not care about those other vehicles. It really puts into perspective the gimmicks found in today's market.

I'm a young guy who likes all the new fancy stuff, but I am completely happy with Base. It is a good platform to start, it would be great if you could get taller gears and lockers a la carte from factory (w/o SAS), but I guess Ford wants to push you to the Black Diamond

Anyways, here are the pics that finally do Base justice!

For ease of viewing:

This is beautiful 🚀🚀🚀

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, I could have sworn that was AMB.

Congrats! Can’t wait to see what you do with it.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
nice. Yeah i'm always one that thinks they need everything when, in fact, I didn't know what a stay-bar was let alone that I could disconnect it and the first and only time I've ever been off roading is at the off-rodeo. Everything else I can do aftermarket especially if i get the 2.7L with the sasquatch. Also, 20k cheaper...

honestly, the only thing that i really want that's preventing me from getting the base is the blind spot monitoring and the other beeping safety features. I have that now in Los Angeles and frankly, it has saved my ass - as well as the adaptive cruise control. But i'm also an adult and can survive without it. What to do, what to do. We'll see. If i get scheduled tomorrow, it's a badlands sasquatch lux and all a moot point, ha.
It's why I went mid package. Includes the Ford 360 other than the 360° camera and adaptive cruise control

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's why I went mid package. Includes the Ford 360 other than the 360° camera and adaptive cruise control
Only LUX has ACC.

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bliss.

Oooh its good to know you can do this. I have been wondering in the back of my head what night driving with that big 12" staring back at me would be like. Thanks!

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why do I love this grill so much?