Big Pony

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent LTD '20
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went up into the Owyhee Mountains yesterday with my wife. It didn't look all that muddy, but on some of the roads I could hear all kinds of mud being thrown up into the wheel wells. It reminded me of when they spray concrete for pools or something.

Once down out of the hills, when I was airing back up the tires, I used a plastic stick thingy and scraped at least 15 pounds of mud out of the wheel wells. This was nowhere close to all of it, but the best that I could do in ten minutes without getting too muddy myself.
qpgKI9o.jpg

Once home I used a hose to spray as much as I could out of it. Probably another fifteen pounds of mud overall. The corners of the bumpers are real good at holding a bunch of mud in place. It's tough to get the mud out of there. Are other 4x4's like that for holding mud?

In any case, I got it clean enough to take to the local car wash to get it one step cleaner. This one will never be really clean, at least as long as I own it. Now I still have some work cleaning up my driveway, trying not to run any more mud down the gutters than I can help. I need to make friends with a local farmer so that I can do this on their dirt driveway where there is no final cleanup step.
3h5JPxq.jpg
I got this wonderful Ryobi pressure washer attachment the other day for the same reasons. It’s only like $50-60 at Home Depot and works flawlessly for this. Not crazy pressure, just enough to get the job done. Check it out!

OP
OP
Scott R Nelson

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got this wonderful Ryobi pressure washer attachment the other day for the same reasons. It’s only like $50-60 at Home Depot and works flawlessly for this. Not crazy pressure, just enough to get the job done. Check it out!
I'll have to get one of those, once I start caring about what's on the bottom of my Bronco. For now, I don't even bother to wash the insides of the tires half of the time.
Sponsored