Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford needs time to:

1. QC (rerun) most batch (7000) from June and July

2. Remaining FE needs to be built first

3. fulfill 18000 August dealer stock soft top orders (because dealers are Ford’s biggest customers)

before building your retail custom order.
Sponsored

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I started as a June 14th build in April.... I just got bumped to Aug 30 on my 13th bump. I was fine... But that one hurt. If I get another bump back out another month... After already being bumped for 2.5 months while seeing them be delivered and roll around town I don't know anymore. Now I can't 99 it... I can't change my order since April. And why the fuck would I want a 21 in December... At full price with no incentives after such a shit show disappointment time and time again. With no guarantee that the one I get isn't going to have all the issues to go along with it. I would have 100 percent rather not gotten a build date way back when. I have no options but to go without, get a 21 so late in the year it's already old when I get it or start from scratch and wait another couple years. I'm pro ford but this is starting to kill my mood bigtime. And no one cares. Theyll still sell it if I tap out. For more. Ok. I'm finished. Carry on.

Ps. I know I'm already getting bumped. Lol efff
We need a press conference 🙄 my email this morning 9/13 probably get another to join this thread - 6 bumps for me

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford needs time to:

1. QC (rerun) most batch (7000) from June and July

2. Remaining FE needs to be built first

3. fulfill 18000 August dealer stock soft top orders (because dealers are Ford’s biggest customers)

before building your retail custom order.
The Broncos float is 7000????

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep reading about peep’s early reserve dates, but what the hell does that matter? It’s about the order date, not reservation. Anyone can reserve. Ford doesn’t care about that.
Pretty sure ^^^this^^^ is wrong. Ford said reservation time stamp and batch scheduling efficiency would be the determinants as long as the order was in by the order deadline for 2021 MY.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure ^^^this^^^ is wrong. Ford said reservation time stamp and batch scheduling efficiency would be the determinants as long as the order was in by the order deadline for 2021 MY.
Maybe, but Ford doesn’t pick up reservations to build, it’s orders. The reservation might put you in line with your dealer, but it’s a lotto ticket whether yours is built early or not at this point.

Sponsored

D-Rep141

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f350, 2014 ford edge, 2017 f250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went from June 28 to June 21 to Aug 16 now to Sept 20. WTF??? This is starting to piss me off. Gonna switch to soft top to see if that helps

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went from June 28 to June 21 to Aug 16 now to Sept 20. WTF??? This is starting to piss me off. Gonna switch to soft top to see if that helps
You can’t your order is locked in once you’ve been assigned a VIN.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m curious to see if anyone confirms with their dealer today that they are still unchanged at 8/30

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep reading about peep’s early reserve dates, but what the hell does that matter? It’s about the order date, not reservation. Anyone can reserve. Ford doesn’t care about that.
You have it confused. Reservation timestamp is used in the scheduling algorithm, order date is not. That is why people mention when the reservation was placed.

Sponsored

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer messaged me last night and said I was moved to september 6.

ford emailed in the dark of night to let me know it’s now October 4th.

take care…..I’ll be away till I come back to post up the next delay.

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can’t your order is locked in once you’ve been assigned a VIN.
When I first got my Vin, I was still able to change a few things about a week after. I changed to a hardtop (because of the free sound deadening), was able to change the seats and paint. Couldn't add the tow package though.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow! So I guess those of us that haven't received a VIN # / Build Date Email will be getting MY22's? Pisses me off! 🤬 I've got a 7/13/20 reservation, three hours after reservations opened, and converted my reservation to an order on 1/20/21. And all I got is a DORA, and a damn poster!
Ford Bronco Build Date Pushed Email Received 8/7 hh7