Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is probably making a pretty good choice here by making extra stuff available for late delivery. That should help them spread out the builds to make everyone happy.
Good things come to those who wait!
Sponsored

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll believe it when I see it. I'm putting up a porch and full pool enclosure, and that date has been moved a half dozen times... the most recent being "finished no later than the third week of September." Guess what... time for another phone call.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of info we already know but this part is why I created a thread several days ago calling Ford out to get this timestamp/allocation stuff cleared up. People are confused right now and their expectation for delivery may be higher than it should be. The second part of the statement does give me some confidence in being an early reservation holder though. :)

"There’s a dicey component to intense interest in a vehicle — it can fade as quickly as it builds," he said. "One or two launch delays, and a good chunk of that demand backlog can evaporate well before orders are filled. An exceptional product will be somewhat inoculated against this issue because early customers will tout its excellence, encouraging those waiting in line to keep waiting."

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This article totally contradicts a lot of information on the process that came from Ford before. I wish Ford would communicate officially with it's reservation holders. It is not like they don't have our email addresses. Question I have are:

1. Final orders placed by January 2021? This no longer a December thing?
2. You can pick your dealer right up until final order? No longer end of October?
3. Late availability colors and options? When will they be announced? Will it by by January 2021?

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This article totally contradicts a lot of information on the process that came from Ford before. I wish Ford would communicate officially with it's reservation holders. It is not like they don't have our email addresses. Question I have are:

1. Final orders placed by January 2021? This no longer a December thing?
2. You can pick your dealer right up until final order? No longer end of October?
3. Late availability colors and options? When will they be announced? Will it by by January 2021?
I think it starts in December and u have til January to complete the order

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are placing your order in December or January, how can you order items that are not yet announced? Will you have the ability to change your order every time something new drops? That would truly be a nightmare for the dealers. Unless it is reservation(now)>tentative order(December)>final order(right before your order is about to be built), but that seems unlikely.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’d really like to drive a 4 door wildtrack before dropping $50k but that doesn’t seem possible with this schedule.
You can, just order it, even Granger has said you can test drive it before you sign away 50k and if its truly not what you want you don't have to buy it but yes, understand your concern.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We used to say a happy sailor is a bitching sailor.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let's think about this:

The Granger deal at $2000 of invoice for an October reservation that you have to convert to an order this Dec-Jan and then not take deliver until the Spring of 2022 ... HOW LONG will the order sit in the order banks? You can make changes (to take advantage of new colors or options) before it gets a VIN.

I can't imagine Ford pulling the order right away and it seems it will sit there for at least a year if the estimated delivery is Spring of 2022.
Sponsored