OregonHighlander

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/Dodge Charger/Wife; Ford Transit Connect/
I'm waiting until order time to see if I can get a Badlands without an orange interior. If not, I'm going to start looking for a pre-2021 Rubicon. As a former product manager, I'm shocked they overly-complicated their product line so much because it makes supply chain logistics a nightmare, especially for a new launch.
And IPCRESS; I agree with both of your comments. FORD....are you LISTENING? This is coming across as a "screw up".

Advertisement

gryphon1231

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5, Ford F-450

vrtical

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Clubs

Available options available on order guide either they are there or they are not seems simple to me

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
I'm waiting until order time to see if I can get a Badlands without an orange interior. If not, I'm going to start looking for a pre-2021 Rubicon. As a former product manager, I'm shocked they overly-complicated their product line so much because it makes supply chain logistics a nightmare, especially for a new launch.
You can't. Go look for your Rubicon now and save yourself the anguish.

BroncoT

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Seems like the ones who should be most upset are the dealers. They are now going to have to make a ton of tweaks to December orders.

I’m pretty much set on my build, but I could see adding a late availability accessory like the tailgate options. Will be an email for me, more work for Albert though.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Hyundai Santa Fe, Can Am Ryker
Your dealer will have the order books.
Great so we don't get to actually build our Broncos until we are sitting at a desk at the dealer?
Sorry, but that's not how it's supposed to work. I need to see all of my options and figure out what works best for me financially and I DO NOT WANT to do it while a dealer is sitting there waiting and watching me.

Last edited:

WatchYourSix

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Taurus
Great so we don't get to actually build our Broncos until we are sitting at a desk at the dealer?
Sorry, but that's how it's supposed to work. I need to see all of my options and figure out what works best for me financially and I DO NOT WANT to do it while a dealer is sitting there waiting and watching me.
If B&P is updated in January, hopefully we will have time before sitting down with the dealer to figure out if there's any additional options or accessories we want. I'm not gonna rush to the dealer in December. No point. Still hoping there will be additional colors, like a sage green.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

Sorry, but that's how it's supposed to work. I need to see all of my options and figure out what works best for me financially and I DO NOT WANT to do it while a dealer is sitting there waiting and watching me.
It's likely that information will appear here eventually.

If not....go to the dealer. Get your prices. Think on it for a week or two and go back.

It's not a rush to get your order in.

Advertisement

Advertisement