North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly you guys are gonna think I am b for saying this but to me it seems like Ford meant to keep the Build anD Price tool open so they can fiddle with it, this totally not fair the biggest Choke UP is I think Ford intentionally meant to leave that dumb ass reservation shit open , can we as a consumer get them to ramp this up this stupid the way they have tried and modeled things after Tesla I don’t like how you car manufacturers are able to cap the production of vehicles now you know why people aren’t buying specific brand anymore because 1# everyone is following eachother some brands are not sticking to their roots to be honest I feel like they left the configuration and build website open so they could potentially “just” produce 190,000 - 200,000 models for 2022 year , and not even have to worry about putting actual models out on their lots, but what’s crazy this same issue The corvette is facing why in the hell would you bring a vehicle out to the masses knowing it’s gonna “literally” be a whole 24 months till you actually put on dealerships, when you had no intention on mass production of the Bronco that’s false advertising? That is what it is I understand testing we all do put if this case we all should just get a Mach E because now all they are doing is just talking in circles tell the truth FORD you guys left the configurator open just so you could say owe we got 200,000 reservations and we are gonna just produce those 200,000 the first year , 2023 is when we will not see any 2023 Bronco model year or update because it will have ran into 2024 by this time they will have capped the million reservations they are looking to put out , I can’t at this point the whole Bronco nation needs to be just scratched because they know only 45-51% of the reservations are not reserved those are the rest of the vehicles their gonna sale dealerships. This is ridiculous?‍♀ I still would love a Bronco but at this point it does not make sense to wait when all the model years are running hand in hand or 6- 8 months apart or refreshes or updates is there anyway we can take them to ... because they have false inflated our curiosity and then how they keep updating the price and build configurater at you might as well say the Bronco is way more expensive than the Jeep Wrangler not worth it I buy second hand definitely not buying new and then they complain we don’t need $15 per hour but the base model was $28,950 for 2 door Bronco in October and $31,950 for the 4 door and what’s wierd is they are trying to just force the damn Bronco Sport on us , We want the Bronco 2 door or the Bronco 4 door close the door ? Ford you guys have no intentions on fighting Wrangler seriously ? and that’s sad because this would have been a great competitor to the Wrangler NOT ANYMORE- $28,950 is not $35,000 if you add options for base model and 4 door $31,950 is now $38,950 we are not gonna even speak on he just the Saquash Package is more depending on Which model you get furthermore Ford it wasn’t worth you guys making a First Edition- this not an electric model or 1960 again you car companies have just started now just honestly loosing our interest more and more how you guys do things now
Please consider using the line break / enter key to space out your sentences. One long run on paragraph is not readable and few will read a post written like that.

Words

Mean more

When spread out
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Esteban and Missy seem like the “rockstar crew” that gave us the Ford Pinto back in the day.
I had a black 3 speed Pinto with the longest clutch in the universe, no AC, and holes in the floor just big enough for slush to shoot through the carpet in the winter when the snow was melting on the road. It shot up and hit the passenger and the windshield. Also, it tended to overheat a lot in summer, so I got to drive the black, no AC, vinyl seat Pinto with the HEAT cranked up so it wouldn't overheat. Fun times. I was so happy to switch to a huge blue station wagon like the Bradys drove. I had so many crappy cars during college.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice that they've finally offered some substantive explanation for the carpet on the back of the seats. While I may not like it, I can understand the issue.

Don't understand the reason roof rails on a Sasquatch should be a 22 option. What's different between now and then?

Still not buying some of this GVWR nonsense for certain options. I get that the B&P may need to make certain assumptions to make things easier on the programming side. But telling me I cannot get my Bronco with a sound-deadening headliner or PPF because of weight restrictions, but I can get it with Sasquatch and a winch is just lazy at best and total BS at worst.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
The written Q&A @North7 posted doesn‘t say anything about the GVWR being related to staying within a certain weight class. Is that just something people are making up on this thread or did they actually say that in the video?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a black 3 speed Pinto with the longest clutch in the universe, no AC, and holes in the floor just big enough for slush to shoot through the carpet in the winter when the snow was melting on the road. It shot up and hit the passenger and the windshield. Also, it tended to overheat a lot in summer, so I got to drive the black, no AC, vinyl seat Pinto with the HEAT cranked up so it wouldn't overheat. Fun times. I was so happy to switch to a huge blue station wagon like the Bradys drove. I had so many crappy cars during college.
I remember those good old days of turning on the heater in my 55 Chevy then my 69 Chevy van to keep from overheating LOL

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice that they've finally offered some substantive explanation for the carpet on the back of the seats. While I may not like it, I can understand the issue.

Don't understand the reason roof rails on a Sasquatch should be a 22 option. What's different between now and then?

Still not buying some of this GVWR nonsense for certain options. I get that the B&P may need to make certain assumptions to make things easier on the programming side. But telling me I cannot get my Bronco with a sound-deadening headliner or PPF because of weight restrictions, but I can get it with Sasquatch and a winch is just lazy at best and total BS at worst.
As is the make believe story about carpet, total BS.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this Thread is going to be a page Breaker lol

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure how they avoid civil liabilities without providing a written manual...
It will be one of those click to continues that we all read the first time we drive it!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

is it possible that toyota will do a heritage fj so i can become excited once gain
Not an FJ but a completely new 4Runner.

Toyota is basing the 6th gen 2023 4Runner on an entirely new platform and will be available in the fall of 2022. The new platform, not a refresh, called the TNGA-F, will be shared by the Tundra, Tacoma, Sequoia and 4Runner. While it will not be a direct competitor to the Bronco it will be competition some will consider a viable option.
Toyota is currently preparing to reveal a slew of all-new body-on-frame vehicles based on an upcoming TNGA-F architecture. The Toyota Tundra is slated to be the first of these new models in 2021 followed by a new Toyota 4Runner and Sequoia in 2022, then a new Tacoma in 2024.
https://carbuzz.com/news/toyota-will-build-a-new-fj-cruiser-if-you-want-it
And as @Paint tells us, we should hear more about this winter:
FYI, 6th Gen 4Runner is due for 2022, and Toyota usually drops all their information around February/March. So in theory, you'll have plenty of time to make up your mind on 5th Gen 4Runner, 6th Gen 4Runner, or 6th Gen Bronco.

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am thinking to select all the late availability options and wait for 2022 MY.
With all these shit show, for me it's hard to believe 2021 MY would be near perfect by FMO. Moreover I can have all options get factory installed instead of multiple trips to dealers to install late availability options.

I personally enjoy a new vehicle especially above 60k to have all selected accessories from the factory and still have that brand new smell or touch rather a mechanic adding accessories at a dealer.
Sponsored