Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the same 10-24 build week notice. On the 26th of that week I got a notice that it would be pushed back to the following wk, 10-31. It was built Friday 11-4 and I’m picking it up today
That's great! What part of Michigan you in? There's some Mitten peeps here on this thread (as you probably know). I'm in Ann Arbor.
Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer just emailed and said my Bronco will be at the dealer this coming Monday so now I have to book the bus trip to Nebraska! It's supposed to be cold here next week, so the drive home should be a good test of the truck's heater! Glad there's no snow in the forecast!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer just emailed and said my Bronco will be at the dealer this coming Monday so now I have to book the bus trip to Nebraska! It's supposed to be cold here next week, so the drive home should be a good test of the truck's heater! Glad there's no snow in the forecast!
Congrats! I can attest to the heat, heated seats and heated steering wheel working remarkably well. It warms up super fast and the heated seats will literally burn your ass off. You won't be cold.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I can attest to the heat, heated seats and heated steering wheel working remarkably well. It warms up super fast and the heated seats will literally burn your ass off. You won't be cold.
I have a base bronco, so no heated seats or steering wheel for me. Less is more? My wife drives a Lincoln Nautilus and I can attest that the heat generated by the steering wheel heater will roast a whole frozen chicken in under 5 minutes.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a base bronco, so no heated seats or steering wheel for me. Less is more? My wife drives a Lincoln Nautilus and I can attest that the heat generated by the steering wheel heater will roast a whole frozen chicken in under 5 minutes.
Curious, how long is a greyhound bus ride from your part of CO to the dealer in Nebraska you said?

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OH MY GOD, IS MY BRONCO AMAZING! 😍 I don't even know where to begin, from the unbelievable interior comfort, the ride is AMAZING, WOW! It's extremely solid, and very well built, and BEAUTIFUL! 🥰, Ford really did an amazing job! My dealer, Clermont Ford, was outstanding, they kept their word on everything, and then some, they got my Bronco prepped and delivered the day it came in (and they had alot of new vehicles delivered in the last couple of days) it was SO appreciated 😊. I still can't believe after a year, it's here. I will repeat what I have read on this forum many, many times, IT'S SO WORTH THE WAIT, HANG IN THERE! We are in the middle of a storm that may be turning into a hurricane later today, so pictures will come after it clears in day or two. . Also, thanks to everyone on build week 10/24, the last part of my Bronco build journey was really alot of fun because of this thread. 😎 Now the other part of the story begins, and I CAN'T WAIT!
Congratulations Debbie! So happy to hear it was worth the wait and that you had a great experience with Clermont Ford. :)

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious, how long is a greyhound bus ride from your part of CO to the dealer in Nebraska you said?
3 1/2 hours with one stop along the way.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh that's not horrible then. Sure will be a fun drive back home!
I'm interested to see Ogallala. It's close to Lake McConaughy which is supposed to be fun camping spot. I'm going to check it out to see if it would be a good place to take the family this spring/summer and break out the SUPs and fly rods.

Eastern Colorado is pretty flat w/o much variety other than brown plains this time of year. Central and western Colorado are a wee bit different.

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After 18+ months of waiting I finally got the call from my dealer.

My 2 door Cyber Orange Bronco Badlands MIC Lux has landed.

Picking it up tomorrow.

BKXJ

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stoked to see all the progress for our week and that some already have their trucks! We just received our assembly line photo and Ford Chat says the truck is in Newark, NJ! Our dealer is out in Long Island NY but things are getting close!

2dr OBX 2.7

03990022-9C06-40B2-ABBC-3C7408F9882B.jpeg

Badlands71

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Broncos 2 and 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's great! What part of Michigan you in? There's some Mitten peeps here on this thread (as you probably know). I'm in Ann Arbor.
I don’t know much😂 I’m a new member, first day. I gotta a lot to learn!