est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ours left MO today as well, St. Louis to be exact. The problem is that it needs to come back to IL!! This thing has circled our location for the last couple of days, I keep thinking I spot it every time I see a train šŸ§
Sponsored

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the location of my rail car yesterday, it went into ā€œinterchangeā€ in Illinois. I guess this is what youā€™re talking about? I couldnā€™t make out the city that was said, but I told my husband it sounds like a big deal. šŸ˜‚ I told him Iā€™d expect it to make its way to Texas soon, now. Who knows? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I called Jordan and they didn't give me any tracking info.
Email from Furd said mine was shipped Monday the 24th, and should arrive the 5th-11th. Kid at Jordan said the 11th. I think mine is on the train behind yours.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Jordan and they didn't give me any tracking info.
Email from Furd said mine was shipped Monday the 24th, and should arrive the 5th-11th. Kid at Jordan said the 11th. I think mine is on the train behind yours.
Whaaaat?! The salesman doesnā€™t have the info, but he can CERTAINLY get the rail car info for you from their freight person or whatever they are called. Lol. My salesman had mine to me in less than five minutes from when I asked! He thinks itā€™ll be here by Thursday. šŸ˜¬ You are certainly right behind! šŸ˜

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whaaaat?! The salesman doesnā€™t have the info, but he can CERTAINLY get the rail car info for you from their freight person or whatever they are called. Lol. My salesman had mine to me in less than five minutes from when I asked! He thinks itā€™ll be here by Thursday. šŸ˜¬ You are certainly right behind! šŸ˜
Well I been a behind most of my life.
I think the salesman is pissed because I'm trying to hold them to "The price will be the same as what you ordered", even after they took off $960 worth of options (tow, roof racks), and the window sticker is $2500 higher than the build sheet I got in Sep 21.
This is the THIRD Ford I've ordered, going back to 1984, and has been one horrifying experience.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got an update from the hotline of ā€œdeparted Missouriā€ today on the UP! My salesman said šŸ· (I know, ā€œdrinkā€) that he wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was at the dealership by November 4th! Itā€™s pretty quick once itā€™s on the UP, and the rail yard is only 10 miles from the dealership! šŸ˜¬
I got some bolt cutters...we could go over to the Kirby rail yard...

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I been a behind most of my life.
I think the salesman is pissed because I'm trying to hold them to "The price will be the same as what you ordered", even after they took off $960 worth of options (tow, roof racks), and the window sticker is $2500 higher than the build sheet I got in Sep 21.
This is the THIRD Ford I've ordered, going back to 1988, and has been one horrifying experience.
Dang it. I wonder if your salesman has addressed your ā€œprice at time of orderā€ with the GM. Heā€™s ultimately the one who decides, not your salesman. Donā€™t give up hope; Iā€™m not either! Itā€™s something weā€™ll have to discuss once we are there in person. Things can work out just as they should. šŸ™‚

Stevins

Badlands
First Name
Stevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ours left MO today as well, St. Louis to be exact. The problem is that it needs to come back to IL!! This thing has circled our location for the last couple of days, I keep thinking I spot it every time I see a train šŸ§
My rail car was in Kansas City (the destination) and now reports that is is in Illinois. I have to assume that the car was unloaded and the train car has picked up new cargo and moved on. Maybe yours is off loaded and waiting for convoy?

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
My rail car was in Kansas City (the destination) and now reports that is is in Illinois. I have to assume that the car was unloaded and the train car has picked up new cargo and moved on. Maybe yours is off loaded and waiting for convoy?
I checked this morning and it said it was in Wentzville MO "ground only". I know Wentzville is where mine should get off according to my salesman, and I assume "ground only" means it's waiting for transport pick up. Our estimated delivery is Nov 9-15. I could push it home quicker than that.....

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so far my train has gone from Wayne, MI to Walbridge, OH, then to Blue Island, IL, and now it's in Gibson County, Indiana. Telephone trace still says final destination 11-1 so hopefully that damn thing comes west today!

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well the update on my railcar this morning is "departed gibson IHB" 10-31 6 AM central. ETA to destination now updated to 11-4 (originally 11-1). hopefully no more stops along the way. this ping-ponging around the great lakes area since it shipped on the 23rd has been very annoying lol!

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Latest update on my railcar is ā€œdeparted Bay City (?), TX on 10/31!!!ā€ If so, thatā€™s very close! Not only is it IN Texas, but itā€™s in the area! šŸ˜± I think it might be at my dealer before the 11-4 date my salesman said! šŸ˜