Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw a new Mach 1 in Cactus Gray today. Looks absolutely stunning! Only had a chance to grab these two pictures, but it definitely appeared very green in person.

1615175557100.jpeg

1615175636054.jpeg

On a separate note, Twister Orange would have made a killer Bronco color.

Agreed. Seeing the Mach1 in the same paint sold it to me. Looks great.
Sponsored

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cant wait for my BadSquatch! :love:

DadLife

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. A651A790-E3AC-4B3A-A6DA-1F176432FD55

I rode by a dealership side lot today and saw the Area 51 in person. Just to help give y’all a better idea of what it looks like not under factory lights, etc.Its nice but I’m stickingwith my 4dr OBX in cactus gray

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. c

Got me really thinking about when my carbonized gray comes in to re-paint the outside leadfoot, and leave the interior/engine compartment carbonized. Will make some nice lines to seperate the two but still kinda compliment each other.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. c

Got me really thinking about when my carbonized gray comes in to re-paint the outside leadfoot, and leave the interior/engine compartment carbonized. Will make some nice lines to seperate the two but still kinda compliment each other.
I agree that Leadfoot should have been included, however, the release is chock-full of shoulda/ woulda/coulda's. I am going to my dealer shortly to change my order to a Cactus Gray Wildtrak w/High package and be done with it.

Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree that Leadfoot should have been included, however, the release is chock-full of shoulda/ woulda/coulda's. I am going to my dealer shortly to change my order to a Cactus Gray Wildtrak w/High package and be done with it.
And the color palette is full enough of gray already...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I came across some different information today on how different people are green.

I'm in a Facebook group that tracks the northern lights. The discussion from last night's northern lights appearance was how some saw them to be white, while to others, (like me) they were most definitely bright green. Some had confused them for clouds while others couldn't believe how they would confuse something bright green as a cloud. Interesting discussion.

The other thing was that even the people that see them as white in person will see them as green on their camera screens and in photos.

It was funny to see basically the same "wtf?! It's green!!!" debate about a totally different subject. Pretty clear that our eyes pick up greens differently.

I still think both are green, and anyone who says otherwise, is wrong. ;)
What if I told you the color blue didn't even actually exist? And we've been taught to see it? That actually green and blue are the same thing? 🤯

https://www.sciencealert.com/humans-didn-t-see-the-colour-blue-until-modern-times-evidence-science

On another note. I went and saw Cactus Green today in person and love it. Definitely see the green in it. But not nearly as minty as the pics will have you believe.

Was been this and A51. Saw that today too. All in on Cactus Gray!

My only suggestion is you have to see it in person to really 'get it'.

iWarthog

Badlands
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm ordering a Badlands in Cactus gray, and had to go down to the dealership today and see the color in person. They only had this Tremor in the color, still looked badass and solidified my decision. These pictures look true to my eye and I see small amounts of blue and green, and it was a little darker in person.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. PXL_20210525_172451864
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. PXL_20210525_172445306
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. PXL_20210525_172545121
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. PXL_20210525_172511254

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For all of you Cactus Gray Black Diamond fans out there,
This is the beauty I got to sit in yesterday...
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20210524_104031

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20210524_103958

And since it was indoors, I went out to see a Ranger in Cactus to see it out in the blindingly bright Arizona sun...
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20210524_104629

I was planning on white, but in our rediculous retina-burning sun, the Oxford is almost too white.

Sponsored

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squatched WT in CG plus MIC top.

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah I saw CG on a truck up close and personal at the river last week. Really happy I went with it!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mmmmmmmm, mushroom. Best color of the 2020's!
I like it...
But then again I like the look of wet cement.

I really want white, but Ford is only offering us Oxford. Star Metallic and Space White are both better than Oxford.

They should step up their game and offer Wimbledon on the much-rumored Heritage trim like they did for the special anniversary edition Edition Mustang 5 or 6 years ago. THAT is the white I really want!

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I like it...
But then again I like the look of wet cement.

I really want white, but Ford is only offering us Oxford. Star Metallic and Space White are both better than Oxford.

They should step up their game and offer Wimbledon on the much-rumored Heritage trim like they did for the special anniversary edition Edition Mustang 5 or 6 years ago. THAT is the white I really want!
Get an F150. They have 3 white options for the same model year (trippple face palm). That's akin to having THREE different brands of clothes washers to choose from based on color. White, white or white!

Who picks this crap out? (that's a joke. It's the same person who was inspired by the mushrooms they were tripping on and changed Cactus Gray to the most dull color they could see while in their euphoric state)

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. f150 paints