Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The pictures were you both are standing in front of the Bronco a red reflection is being cast on the Bronco letters in grill. In the other pictures, I can barely see these letters. I do think Red letters, would look good on that color Bronco, but that is just my opinion. Happy for you guys!
Sponsored

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a BASE BRONCO with ZERO upgrades!

Hi guys, first post here on the forum. I have been on this site like 3x a day for the last few months just drooling over your delivery photos and thought it would only be right to post some of my own for you guys to see, since I didn't see very many base models. We plan to on doing upgrades to it a little at a time as more aftermarket parts hit the shelves. And boy this thing is straight beautiful in person, doesn't compare to the pictures on here!

So the wife and I got the call around 1pm yesterday that our bronco had arrived at the dealership!!! We showed up about 2 hours later to drive it and sign the paperwork. One of the salesman at Sunnyvale Ford told us that about 15 minutes before we had arrived, that a man came in demanding to speak to a Manager offering 10k over sticker to sell it to him right then and there...but they aren't allowed to, thank goodness. People be crazy.

Im gonna post pictures below as well as some simple Fun Info that hopefully is helpful to you guys, I know there was a lot of useful things I've read on here the past few months! I'll make it short, sweet, and a little random.

-Timeline of delivery will be pictured below, but it took about 21 days for delivery to California from MAP.
-Dealer told us it was their first Bronco at their dealership, and in the Bay Area. They were just as excited as we were it seemed.
-When we got their they were doing an inspection of the vehicle, preparing it for us and when the pulled it up to the front door ALL EYES WERE ON IT, it was DAMN GOOD LOOKING!
-Get Pre approved for a loan before you go. They offered us 3.9 percent and I pulled out my phone showing them we got approved at Bank of America (which took only 15 mins) for 2.9 and he immediately, without hesitation matched it...Salesman are not looking out for you, ever. So save yourself a few hundred bucks.
-We contacted the dealer about a week before delivery asking them to put in their notes not to have our license plate installed on the front, we plan to wait a bit for something aftermarket with a better placement.
-We initially didn't opt for extended warranty.. Then we got to to room to do signing and the underwriter was trying to sell us on it. I am not a fan of extended warranties and think they're somewhat of a scam. They're hoping to get everyone to buy it, only a handful are gonna have to use it, we could go on for days on the pros and cons but ultimately my wife wanted peace of mind. After denying it a few times, he offered us 10 years and knocked off $500 to buy it. We said what the heck.
-Don't forget about your $100 being knocked off the price with your initial Reservation fee...we did. But they're gonna send us a check.

Enough about the dealership, but hoping this helps a few of you.

-THE BRONCO is a beautiful machine. 2.3 with the turbo is plenty of power.
-Zero upgrades, not a single thing added! (only regret Is not getting the overhead AUX unit) BUT THE WIRING IS THERE!! if you ever wanna add in those switches when it comes out on ford accessory list it should be fairly easy!
-Looks way better in person, yeah the wheels and tires are somewhat underwhelming..but as expected. We plan to throw on 35s with 17inch rims.
---8 inch screen is plenty...yeah the 12 is amazing, but 8 inches is more then enough, my wife thinks so as well....pun intended.
-Drove it around town and it'll snatch heads, everyone is looking at it. Mostly just the car enthusiasts in their cars but you'll see many pedestrians completely lock eyes.
-Mirror whistle on the drivers side is a thing. Between the mirror and the plastic casing around it it creates a faint whistling going 40 mph with the window down. Not worried, there will be ways to fix it soon.
-Potholes are no longer an issue, this thing drives over them with ease and you hardly feel it.

ENJOY the pictures, ill try to answer questions you guys have. I know there isn't a ton of base model love out there quite yet.

IMG_1879.jpeg
IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg
View attachment 143170
IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg
:
IMG_3174 2.jpeg
Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 7.39.53 AM.png
Congratulations! Cant wait to see you fix her up!

broncolvr

Badlands
First Name
Hobbes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gti
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi guys, first post here on the forum. I have been on this site like 3x a day for the last few months just drooling over your delivery photos and thought it would only be right to post some of my own for you guys to see, since I didn't see very many base models. We plan to on doing upgrades to it a little at a time as more aftermarket parts hit the shelves. And boy this thing is straight beautiful in person, doesn't compare to the pictures on here!

So the wife and I got the call around 1pm yesterday that our bronco had arrived at the dealership!!! We showed up about 2 hours later to drive it and sign the paperwork. One of the salesman at Sunnyvale Ford told us that about 15 minutes before we had arrived, that a man came in demanding to speak to a Manager offering 10k over sticker to sell it to him right then and there...but they aren't allowed to, thank goodness. People be crazy.

Im gonna post pictures below as well as some simple Fun Info that hopefully is helpful to you guys, I know there was a lot of useful things I've read on here the past few months! I'll make it short, sweet, and a little random.

-Timeline of delivery will be pictured below, but it took about 21 days for delivery to California from MAP.
-Dealer told us it was their first Bronco at their dealership, and in the Bay Area. They were just as excited as we were it seemed.
-When we got their they were doing an inspection of the vehicle, preparing it for us and when the pulled it up to the front door ALL EYES WERE ON IT, it was DAMN GOOD LOOKING!
-Get Pre approved for a loan before you go. They offered us 3.9 percent and I pulled out my phone showing them we got approved at Bank of America (which took only 15 mins) for 2.9 and he immediately, without hesitation matched it...Salesman are not looking out for you, ever. So save yourself a few hundred bucks.
-We contacted the dealer about a week before delivery asking them to put in their notes not to have our license plate installed on the front, we plan to wait a bit for something aftermarket with a better placement.
-We initially didn't opt for extended warranty.. Then we got to to room to do signing and the underwriter was trying to sell us on it. I am not a fan of extended warranties and think they're somewhat of a scam. They're hoping to get everyone to buy it, only a handful are gonna have to use it, we could go on for days on the pros and cons but ultimately my wife wanted peace of mind. After denying it a few times, he offered us 10 years and knocked off $500 to buy it. We said what the heck.
-Don't forget about your $100 being knocked off the price with your initial Reservation fee...we did. But they're gonna send us a check.

-Zero upgrades, not a single thing added! (only regret Is not getting the overhead AUX unit) BUT THE WIRING IS THERE!! if you ever wanna add in those switches when it comes out on ford accessory list it should be fairly easy!
-Looks way better in person, yeah the wheels and tires are somewhat underwhelming..but as expected. We plan to throw on 35s with 17inch rims.
---8 inch screen is plenty...yeah the 12 is amazing, but 8 inches is more then enough, my wife thinks so as well....pun intended.
-Drove it around town and it'll snatch heads, everyone is looking at it. Mostly just the car enthusiasts in their cars but you'll see many pedestrians completely lock eyes.
-Mirror whistle on the drivers side is a thing. Between the mirror and the plastic casing around it it creates a faint whistling going 40 mph with the window down. Not worried, there will be ways to fix it soon.
-Potholes are no longer an issue, this thing drives over them with ease and you hardly feel it.

ENJOY the pictures, ill try to answer questions you guys have. I know there isn't a ton of base model love out there quite yet.

IMG_1879.jpeg
IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg
View attachment 143170
IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg
:
IMG_3174 2.jpeg
Awesome! Congratulations. Will look out for your Bronco when we are out and about (we live in South Bay too)

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, if you want a manual 4dr. Base, you have to spend 2680 more for a Big Bend. Crazy.
It's a plus if you want to go with sasquatch as it's going to be $5k instead of $7k.

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMG_1879.jpeg
IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg
View attachment 143170
IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg
:
IMG_3174 2.jpeg
Congratulations you two! The Base is beautiful!

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ohhhh this is outrageous!! How California will get a Bronco first and Texas hasn't recieved not even a demo at dealers?

I'm kidding (not really) but I'm super happy for this couple for getting their Bronco!!

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Bobster Congrats, nice looking base! So did you got your rig before the dealer demo unit came in? I’m still waiting to see one in real life, but think mine will be the first I see. Also curious what your reservation date/time was and if you were able to get it earlier with your soft top base config, or if you got a dealer priority build.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We plan to throw on 35s with 17inch rims.
Would love to see this. Do you have a wheel and tire combo already in mind?

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love the Base. I am hoping that with a 2dr Base the steelies and 30" tires work at least for awhile. I'm not making any tire/wheel decisions until I see it in person. 2dr Base, 2.3L manual, front bumper, brush bar, roof rack and mud flaps.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IMG_1879.jpeg
IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg
View attachment 143170
IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg
:
IMG_3174 2.jpeg
As a BaseBase order holder I am glad to see some good photos of one of these!

I don't plan on upgrading the wheels & tires though, but definitely share your build journey on here!

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Bobster Congratulations man! This is awesome and thanks for the insight. How much was the extended 10 yr warranty if you don't mind me asking?
Hopefully I will get to see your Bronco in PA driving around. Congratulations again!