Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just received a phone call from my dealer stating that he received an email that my Outer Banks four-door MIC was set for built date of 01/24/22. With a vin number. Oh I’m sure a lot of people have asked us but I haven’t really came across one word I know what happens next ? Oh my question would be what happens next I just wait for that week for the builder to see if it’s going to be built that week or it might get pushed or things might go well for the bronco gods and I’ll finally get what I’ve been waiting for for the last nine months.
Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Next, you’ll get a window sticker with a blend date. Usually about a week from your build date week.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just received a phone call from my dealer stating that he received an email that my Outer Banks four-door MIC was set for built date of 01/24/22. With a vin number. Oh I’m sure a lot of people have asked us but I haven’t really came across one word I know what happens next ? Oh my question would be what happens next I just wait for that week for the builder to see if it’s going to be built that week or it might get pushed or things might go well for the bronco gods and I’ll finally get what I’ve been waiting for for the last nine months.
Congratulations, you're on the way. You'll be among the first of the 2022 models. Expect a few delays and hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised. It is worth waiting for.

OP
OP
vicdet

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! If the same pattern follows that happened with me, you'll get the email from Ford later this afternoon. My dealer emailed me about 8 hours ahead of the email from Ford...

Sponsored

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I received 1/10/22 build week and VIN last week, but the the tracker link says invalid info when I enter the order number and VIN. Does it take a while for the system to allow some kind of tracking?

plymcrzy70

Big Bend
First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lectric Bike
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I received 1/10/22 build week and VIN last week, but the the tracker link says invalid info when I enter the order number and VIN. Does it take a while for the system to allow some kind of tracking?
I received the same message until I changed my order number to what was on the build sheet. The link now works.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suggest you jump into any of the 11/xx/21 Build Week Group threads - read them from the beginning and all your questions will be answered. Plus you can get a feel for the tracking someone in your group will volunteer to do, and how the excitement builds/wanes/builds as you get closer and into your build week.

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You're both right! After posting, I used the # off DORA and it worked. Thanks! I feel lucky that it was a 6/15/21 Reservation
10/23/21 Order
1/10/22 Proj build week
Big Bend
Mid
Nothing special

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can also utilize their website to track your order now that you have a VIN. See this thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...n-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.15328/

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Recieved my VIN 28Oct and still not a peep form the dealer, not that there is anything they can do for me at this time. It would have been nice for an acknowledgment from their end.
Sponsored