Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3/22 blend, 3/25 built, rail car got to KC 4/2. It appears to have a few buddies keeping it company in there, too.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Late October reservation. Build date 4/3, then 4/20. I’m in no hurry, June/July, whenever Granger has it ready for me.

I remember dealing with Albert (RIP). He was such a great guy, definitely different than any “car salesman “ I have ever dealt with.

I am glad to see Zach doing his best to continue what Albert built. It would have been easy for him to throw us to the wolves after Albert’s passing.

In general, I hate car dealerships. But so far Granger has been a breath of fresh air. I plan to trade in my used car at Granger, finance my Bronco at Granger, and buy an extended warranty at Granger. Yes, I know they make a profit on all those. I’m fine with it because the overall buying experience is sooo much better than any other dealer in America.

Base-Azure Grey

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you been selling the others? This will be my second and will be either selling mine private party, or trading it in with Granger. Just depends on what they’ll give me
Sold my first one in the early days for a good profit when #2 got a VIN. #3 is wife's Granger Oct order which we weren't expecting for a long time. We'll probably sell our current blue Bronco and keep the new red one which is the only difference. We'll have a brand new car with full warranty and maybe make a couple grand. I'll ask Granger how much they'll give on a trade in, but imagine used price in Miami area will beat their offer plus tax savings.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No new spreadsheets, please!

Everyone on this thread needs to go fill out the appropriate build week spreadsheet. @66Fan did a great job with them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/my-2023-build-week-tracking-spreadsheets.55488/

Oct 1 Grangtober order for me. Currently in production with a blend date of 4/11. Hoping to have it soon so I can enjoy the open air feeling this summer.
The owner of those sheets, if they were so wonderfully inclined, could probably create one with a link to the master that just populates Granger order info.

N2AK

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 4runner, 1990 Toyota xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Originally scheduled for week April 3rd, then bumped up to week of March 20th, actually blend 3/23, shipped 3/30.

I have begun the online paperwork process with Granger, have only heard good things about dealing with them but I have not seen a final price with all the price protections/ private offers applied. How was that handled for others? Good experience, no hassle, applied all the anticipated discounts?

Excited to drive this beast!

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Originally scheduled for week April 3rd, then bumped up to week of March 20th, actually blend 3/23, shipped 3/30.

I have begun the online paperwork process with Granger, have only heard good things about dealing with them but I have not seen a final price with all the price protections/ private offers applied. How was that handled for others? Good experience, no hassle, applied all the anticipated discounts?

I got a DORA back in October 22 when I ordered for 2023 that has my final price (invoice minus $2k) in red, with a note saying certificates will be evaluated later. I already got that private offer number and amount from Ford so as long as Ford extended them (they expired 4/3) then there should be no surprises, which would be a first in this whole Bronco experience so that doesn't sound right 😄

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
-June 2021 order
- Re-ordered each model year
-Scheduled for production Week of 04/03/23
- Bumped back to Week of 04/10/23
- Showing as “In production” today with a blend date of 04/13/23.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a late Grangetober special. Initially 3/31 now pushed to 4/20. Given that I'm in Colorado, 4/20 is not a day to have a truck built......A few years ago, Snoop Dogg had a concert here on 4/20.....I can see inside Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre from my office building, and the pot cloud emanating from it was impressive.

My Grangetober is a Badlands manual with high package, and I'm excited for it! Only concern on my end is the grinding issue with the manuals. I guess i have to see if I feel lucky when this truck rolls off the assembly line.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as you as far as the final price goes. I know they can't really give us a "final" price without getting us through the finance office, but it would sure be nice to see the ballpark price after all rebates and the granger 2k below invoice has been subtracted from MSRP.

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/20/2020 Rez
4/13 build date.