Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to everyone getting their Broncos from Granger! I picked "Artemis" up on my birthday in January and couldn't be happier... with my Bronco and the Granger Team. Here's a link to a write-up I did after getting back to Atlanta:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/11-14-22-build-week-w-spreadsheet.55883/post-1758551

A couple of additional things that I hope are helpful:
  • I was a MY22 so Granger took the $2000 off the sales price
  • The additional $975 in price protection came via a check in the mail in about 60 days. The envelope is nondescript and looks like marketing/junk, so be on the lookout. However the price protection may be different for 23s, but in any case there shouldn't be any issue with Granger applying it!
  • I was told by Finance they couldn't add the GA TAVT to the sales price, and ended up paying my sales tax and registration out of pocket once I got back to Atlanta. Per a previous post by Zach, they can indeed add that in for those out-of-state customers who want it included
  • Granger also sent PDFs of the warranty options so I was able to review them before flying to Iowa
  • The additional Ford Pass points showed up pretty quickly
  • If you're removing the roof racks to take the top off or to switch it out for a soft top, the color-coordinated cover that covers the front bolts are in the glove box, along with the removal tool. :)
  • Speaking of bolts, if you plan on doing a rear seat delete... careful... it's easy to strip the bolts. The size tool for the seat bolts is 40mm, and 50mm for the seat belt connectors
  • I also did a write-up on my Bestop installation. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or tag me here. Just know to get the advertised $250 installation price you need to schedule the installation through Bestop. Everyone else was $400 and up
  • And finally, Artemis' rail journey is listed in my signature for anyone who's interested in the route from MAP to Granger
Hope this helps... and CONGRATS to us #GotItAtGranger folks!
Sponsored

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Original reservation 10/29/2020

Current 2023 order 10/3/22
2 door HE-MAN, azure grey, aux switches, sig lights and tow.
originally scheduled for the week of 4/3 now currently the week of 5/1 with 5/2 on the order tracker.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a late October Grangetober order. Received a build week last month and yesterday (4/03) went to In Production, window sticker was generated and now I have a blend date - 4/12/2023.
My wife and I will be flying out of Charlotte sometime in May we hope. Turning this into a mini-vacation.
Have to make a stop in St. Louis, anyone out there from the area with good info and advice?
I'm St. Louis metro for years. Feel free to hit me up and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction. Congrats on the new ride.

BroncoScotThai

Badlands
First Name
Adool Ferguson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation Date: 05/07/2021 then orders from there. Build week 4/12/2023. Whenever delivered, Daughter and I (using it as some quality time) are flying out to Granger. then driving back to Ohio.
4 Door/2.7/SAS/LUX/TOW/ Eruption Green

@Zach@Granger any celebration? patches /stickers for finally getting us all out of your inbox..lol.

But seriously best customer service.

BroncoScotThai

Badlands
First Name
Adool Ferguson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to everyone getting their Broncos from Granger! I picked "Artemis" up on my birthday in January and couldn't be happier... with my Bronco and the Granger Team. Here's a link to a write-up I did after getting back to Atlanta:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/11-14-22-build-week-w-spreadsheet.55883/post-1758551

A couple of additional things that I hope are helpful:
  • I was a MY22 so Granger took the $2000 off the sales price
  • The additional $975 in price protection came via a check in the mail in about 60 days. The envelope is nondescript and looks like marketing/junk, so be on the lookout. However the price protection may be different for 23s, but in any case there shouldn't be any issue with Granger applying it!
  • I was told by Finance they couldn't add the GA TAVT to the sales price, and ended up paying my sales tax and registration out of pocket once I got back to Atlanta. Per a previous post by Zach, they can indeed add that in for those out-of-state customers who want it included
  • Granger also sent PDFs of the warranty options so I was able to review them before flying to Iowa
  • The additional Ford Pass points showed up pretty quickly
  • If you're removing the roof racks to take the top off or to switch it out for a soft top, the color-coordinated cover that covers the front bolts are in the glove box, along with the removal tool. :)
  • Speaking of bolts, if you plan on doing a rear seat delete... careful... it's easy to strip the bolts. The size tool for the seat bolts is 40mm, and 50mm for the seat belt connectors
  • I also did a write-up on my Bestop installation. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or tag me here. Just know to get the advertised $250 installation price you need to schedule the installation through Bestop. Everyone else was $400 and up
  • And finally, Artemis' rail journey is listed in my signature for anyone who's interested in the route from MAP to Granger
Hope this helps... and CONGRATS to us #GotItAtGranger folks!
First I have heard that they sent the price protection. IS this after purchase? I thought they applied at point of sale.

thank you.

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First I have heard that they sent the price protection. IS this after purchase? I thought they applied at point of sale.

thank you.
I was a MY22 so the price protection was handled a little differently. The $2000 for the "Transition Private Offer Certificate" was taken off the price of the sale. The "Price Incentive Certificate" of $975, was in the form of a rebate check that I got in the mail about two months after purchase. I think there's a thread for the 2023 model price protection that outlines how it's currently being handled.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My late Grange-tober order is being built on 4/6. It was a surprise to get the scheduling email. Based on the prior allocations, I wasn't expecting to be scheduled until MY'25.

If there are no delays in production and shipping, then I'm anticipating sometime in May to take delivery.
Same surprise here.
(Been keeping it quiet as to not steal the thunder from others just getting their first.)

If I had known what stunts they were going to pull, I'd have kept the MIC. BUT, weather being what it is uphere, I'm also happy to give the convenience of the softy a chance.
Mine is scheduled for 4/14, Friday.
Grangetober 31st res. LOL!

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
October 1st 2020 reservation. Build week bumped to week of May 8th. Sounds like with a 3-4 week+- delivery and if everything stays the same ill be in Granger mid June?
Just got another email from ford. Now bumped to week of May 24th. Doesnt hurt my feelings. As long as im picking it up in the summer or early fall so i can enjoy the drive home.
20211231_161048.jpg

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

08/02/20 reservation
Ordered all 3 model years
January 2023 received VIN number
03/06/23 build week
03/09/23 blend date
03/11/23 shipped
03/30/23 delivered
04/03/23 keys in hand
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 4648CCC3-F24F-43C0-8B01-8FB5E082FE90

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I asked Stephanie there, she said they have to be collected within 30days of them receiving it. Hopefully they will be willing to hold it longer for you. Looks like they are getting them about 3-4wks after the build date.
This is the first I've seen/heard of a timeline or within 30 days being mentioned. I've talked to Samantha and she didn't seem too concerned about getting travel arrangements made on our end, since we actually won't know when to book travel until. She said she wouldn't book anything until it's physically onsite. Is there a reason for a 30 day window?

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m not a grangetober order holder, I had my reservation on 7/16/20. But she’s finally getting built. My build date is 4/17 and I'm hoping to fly out from San Diego the week of 4th of July with a friend who’s also got his HE being built in a few weeks. Then driving down through Colorado, Moab, Arizona and hitting as many trails as we can back.

hopefully 4th of July works And there’s a grand old party there.
When I asked Stephanie there, she said they have to be collected within 30days of them receiving it. Hopefully they will be willing to hold it longer for you. Looks like they are getting them about 3-4wks after the build date.
This is the first I've seen/heard of a timeline or within 30 days being mentioned. I've talked to Samantha and she didn't seem too concerned about getting travel arrangements made on our end, since we actually won't know when to book travel until. She said she wouldn't book anything until it's physically onsite. Is there a reason for a 30 day window?
I have an upcoming military deployment and when I told Samantha I might not be able to pick up the bronco when it was delivered because of that, she also told me about the 30 day rule. She said my options were to ship it or have someone else pick it up.

I'm guessing it's a liability issue and they have zero extra parking space at the moment. They're in the process of building an entire extra parking lot for all their extra vehicles

Happy ending to my story, my Bronco arrived earlier and I was able to pick it up myself

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oct 29 reservation. BL SAS, lux, hardtop. Scheduled/blend for 4/11. Window sticker showing over 6k diff from original. Did anyone, scheduled after March 17, successfully worked thru the pricing numbers yet?

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oct 29 reservation. BL SAS, lux, hardtop. Scheduled/blend for 4/11. Window sticker showing over 6k diff from original. Did anyone, scheduled after March 17, successfully worked thru the pricing numbers yet?
I too am anxiously wanting to know how the numbers are going to work out. The following items increased in price since Grangtober.

OBX 4DR Adv - $4295
Hot Pepper Red -$200
Lux- $355
Sasquatch- $750
Front Bumper -$150
Destination Charge- $300

Total increase $6050.

So far, per the flowchart, the rebate is $2845. Would really like confirmation that it’s been increased. For those that called to get the certificate number, did Ford CS give you the rebate amount as well?

Last edited:

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oct 1 reservation. My build date has changed 6 times. latest is May 1st.
Base, manual, mats and switches. Hoping to make a vacation out the trip from New York.
Fly into Iowa then to Nevada then wander around and make our way back to NY.
Fingers Crossed.
Sponsored