Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone visting, I'd also recommend Watcha Smokin BBQ about 20 mins north of Granger. Probably my favorite BBQ joint in the state. I'll have to pick some up when I get THE call.

Bronco + BBQ. What more could you want!? :cool:
Sponsored

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't expecting to get my Bronco until closer to August but it showed up to Granger on May 11th. I'm going to be in town on the 19th, I wonder if there's any chance of picking it up then? I scoured all the available pictures but my Non-sas Race Red Badlands is nowhere to be seen!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
9:15 am Saturday delivery. Nice dealership, easy transaction. Every color and flavor of Bronco was there, Jeeps too! Drove through 2 crazy storm cells on my journey south. 22.5 hours to Miami Beach. Got 17.1 mpg, 93 octane.
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_20230513_090224075

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

9:15 am Saturday delivery. Nice dealership, easy transaction. Every color and flavor of Bronco was there, Jeeps too! Drove through 2 crazy storm cells on my journey south. 22.5 hours to Miami Beach. Got 17.1 mpg, 93 octane.
That’s a long two day drive. Glad you made it back!

Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I say we make a rule in this thread right now. Every time you call or email Granger for an update on your rail car you owe Samantha a $100 gift card to Outback Steakhouse. I’m serious. Just leave them alone.
I’m thinking that a gift card @ delivery from each of us as a small token of appreciation for a job well done (and for the misery that we’ve all put her through) is a splendid idea.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m thinking that a gift card @ delivery from each of us as a small token of appreciation for a job well done (and for the misery that we’ve all put her through) is a splendid idea.
@Montana Bronco
FYI folks, Samantha is getting married next week (forget exact day) and taking a deserved one-week vacation. So, if your taking delivery soon she might not be there. All the ladies that work there are super nice though.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Montana Bronco
FYI folks, Samantha is getting married next week (forget exact day) and taking a deserved one-week vacation. So, if your taking delivery soon she might not be there. All the ladies that work there are super nice though.
It would be super cool if we could figure out where she is registered. We could all get her wedding gifts. 😁

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had mine shipped by Stopwatch Car Shipping Quotes | Auto Transport by Stopwatch (stopwatchusa.com) and it went very smoothly.

Bronco was delivered to Granger on 5/4 and I got an email saying it arrived and that finance would email in a few days after PDI, detailing and any dealer installed parts were complete.

Finance contacted me on 5/10 to work through the finance details. I got my financing ready before I was contacted because I wanted to complete the transaction as quickly as possible. Using USAA I got a funding authorization witch allowed my bank to wire the funds directly to Granger. I wired my funds on 5/11 and within a couple hours they let me know it was ready for shipping.

I had an approved quote ($1050) from Stopwatch so I let them know it was ready for pickup and they had it on a truck the same day and delivered to Maryland at 1500 yesterday. I was amazed at how fast they lined up a shipper. It arrived with no issues on a flatbed trailer with a couple of Chevy Colorados going somewhere in the area.

My overall experience was great with all parties, Granger communicated well throughout the process and I had several back and forth conversations with finance on Thursday working out the details. The shipper also had very good communication, emailing and calling to make arrangements.

For pricing, Granger started with the signed DORA I had from September last year and then took off the $5925 in PCOs. I ended up about 1k less than I was expecting after the transition offers were applied. Picture below of the Bronco Badlands and Superduty Tremor.

Am I to understand that you never went to Granger then? You took care of all business remotely and had your truck shipped to MD for $1050?

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, waiting on the call from Granger might be worse then the selected for build from Ford! Ford tracker shows my Bronco got to Granger on May 11th, along with however many 100, 150, ??? I know they are busy! But I'm ready!

Sponsored

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I to understand that you never went to Granger then? You took care of all business remotely and had your truck shipped to MD for $1050?
Correct, I signed the purchase agreement online and as soon as they received the funds it was ready for shipment. The odometer certification needs to be signed by hand, so they shipped it UPS express with a return shipping envelope. I was able to complete everything from home and the Bronco was delivered right to my driveway.

I wouldn't have minded flying to Granger and driving home, but it would have cost about the same and I don't have time to make the trip.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, waiting on the call from Granger might be worse then the selected for build from Ford! Ford tracker shows my Bronco got to Granger on May 11th, along with however many 100, 150, ??? I know they are busy! But I'm ready!
Just got the call from Shelby that alleviated all my worries. Really happy thus far and can’t wait for the 5/26 pickup.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got the call from Shelby that alleviated all my worries. Really happy thus far and can’t wait for the 5/26 pickup.
😮 You jumped me in line. Mine got there on the 10th 🙂

gammaguybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see mine in the pic. I’m kind of surprised I’m the only carb grey in the bunch. Matches my build. Pretty exciting stuff.

Anyone have any recommendations on shipping companies they quoted? Mine will be going to NC.
Sponsored