First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried getting Montway to lower their price. They pushed back and said since my quote two weeks ago the prices have gone up so they couldn't. They said prices are going to be high for the next month as people move their winter homes, back to their summer homes. It drives a lot more demand for the carriers which inflates the price.
Quick update. Montway was pretty flawless. They picked it up at Granger and delivered within 48 to Portland Oregon (1800 miles) which was impressive. It was on the back of a large ~10 car carrier. Lots of bugs on the window but a quick wash and everything looks great. One tip I would give people is set up the ford pass and try to activate it ahead of shipping. You will need Granger to accept the display in the bronco for it to fully activate it. If you do that, you should be able to track the bronco the entire way.
Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same, mine arrived in Omaha 5/2 and still not delivered, those final few miles are taking a long time.
I'm with yall In the rail yard still. I am definitely not extremely jealous of all the peeps that showed up to the rail yard after us and have already taken delivery...

Oh well, it's only been 941 days, what's a few more?

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hate bothering them, but we're closing in on my available window to pick up. I emailed just now asking if the 25th would work or not. If the tracker says "Final Preparation" that means it arrived at the dealer, yes?

Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hate bothering them, but we're closing in on my available window to pick up. I emailed just now asking if the 25th would work or not. If the tracker says "Final Preparation" that means it arrived at the dealer, yes?
Yep! Your at the dealership. They told me it takes 2-5 days for a ford tech to PDI the Bronco, then, barring any issues with finance/ford rebates, you should be ready for pick-up. My guess is it'll be way before the 25th!
Congrats!

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep! Your at the dealership. They told me it takes 2-5 days for a ford tech to PDI the Bronco, then, barring any issues with finance/ford rebates, you should be ready for pick-up. My guess is it'll be way before the 25th!
Congrats!
Thank you! Hopefully I get a call in the next day or two and it'll be road trip home via Little Rock for Memorial Day weekend for me. With all due respect to the BBQ in Iowa, I'll be hitting Joes in KC on the way thru if it all works out.

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived at Granger on 5/5 based on the tracker. I hadn't heard anything so I gave in after a week and emailed just to get delivery confirmation and got a response this morning. It really sounds like YMMV when you get THE call with so many broncos showing up. The team is working hard to get everyone taken care of.

Congrats to everyone that has taken delivery. We've all been patient thus far and the finish line is in sight!

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Montana Bronco
FYI folks, Samantha is getting married next week (forget exact day) and taking a deserved one-week vacation. So, if your taking delivery soon she might not be there. All the ladies that work there are super nice though.
Your right @Montana Bronco,

Her wedding is in five days. I did some internet searching and found their wedding registry site:

https://www.theknot.com/us/samantha-taylor-and-cole-lafollette-may-2023/registry

I'm kinda the worst at bothering the Granger team for updates, so I'm gonna send something. If anybody else feels so inclined, feel free!

This in no way was solicited or requested from anyone at Granger. I just feel like it's the right thing to do. Especially after she told me that she was going to be off work for a week soon due to a previously scheduled "event" but would still be checking emails and passing updates.

She still plans on helping during her wedding... Classic Granger Gang...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

RoadRunner was flawless. Bronco was picked up after noon on Saturday. It was delivered at 12:30pm today in St. Augustine, FL. I was kept abreast of each phase of the process from booking, pick-up, and delivery. Cost was $1045.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got my email from Shelby! Only issue is they are having issues validating my private offer for price protection due to my address change. They mentioned they might have to submit and get it mailed after the fact. Has anyone done this yet? How worries should I be that it won’t get approved?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my email from Shelby! Only issue is they are having issues validating my private offer for price protection due to my address change. They mentioned they might have to submit and get it mailed after the fact. Has anyone done this yet? How worries should I be that it won’t get approved?
I should be getting close. After looking at your prior posts, I showed up on the "Final Prep" step in the tracker on the same date as you. Just a matter of time at this point.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Checked in with Samantha this morning since I'm trying to work in my pickup on the back end of a business trip the middle of next week. Offloaded in Omaha on the 7th, but it still hasn't arrived at Granger yet...
She did state that they're expecting 7 transports inbound for today, though. Hopefully a slew of us will be getting "the update" later today or tomorrow.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A couple weeks ago I emailed them with my certificate number. Ford Marketing said to just let Granger know it's under the old address. I let Granger know and then Granger asked me to call Ford back and have them change it to my new address.

I got bounced around within Ford's phone system and the last person says everything is now changed to the new address but I'm not 100% sure they were able to update the certificate. They just kept saying the dealer should now see it on their side. I only just emailed Granger this morning letting them know so no confirmation yet.

I'm in the same boat. I'm not worried Granger wont do the right thing to the best of their ability, but I am worried there could be some finger pointing on who's responsibility it is to get the credit.
Sponsored