indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes thatā€™s what the $2500 savings/rebate is called - order modification incentive. $26999.40 plus $2500 would be $29499.40. Yes that includes destination charge, doc fee and drive out tag.
Thanks for the info. I'm not eligible for the $2500 order mod incentive. But otherwise my Bronco is same as yours, with exception of having a manual transmission. For that reason since the manual costs less than the auto, it seems my Bronco should be less than $29,499?

chemtw

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai I30
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone gone through the entire exception/COVP process to receive a refund for the order modification and price protection due to an address change with Granger and received a check from Ford? Thanks

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the info. I'm not eligible for the $2500 order mod incentive. But otherwise my Bronco is same as yours, with exception of having a manual transmission. For that reason since the manual costs less than the auto, it seems my Bronco should be less than $29,499?
That would depend on when and where you ordered it and how much your model year transition offer is. All of the information necessary to figure out what your cost should be is available on this forum and Ford can tell you what your model year transition offer is if you have one.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The $2500 for order Modification on that truck was a steal! Dropping squatch made nearly 7-8k difference.
I am pleased with the $6700(-ish?) Granger found for me ... I HAD to have the better drivetrain , so I switched to a NonSq Badlands and lost out on the additional $2500.

Good God, $9k off in rebates if I had complied though. Unbelievable steal!!!
The rig I built to qualify for that, I just didn't want though.
Still , I'm THRILLED with my build at these prices!!

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone gone through the entire exception/COVP process to receive a refund for the order modification and price protection due to an address change with Granger and received a check from Ford? Thanks
No address change but some confusion with my name. I got all the credits except the order Modification.
I wired the money on 5/15, picked up 5/17 and was told this week that the paperwork had been filed and they were waiting on approval from Ford.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone in Texas whoā€™s gone to the tax office have any feedback? My appointment is next week, just seeing how the process went. Granger mentioned waiting for the paperwork to arrive?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone in Texas whoā€™s gone to the tax office have any feedback? My appointment is next week, just seeing how the process went. Granger mentioned waiting for the paperwork to arrive?
It was smooth except for forgetting to have already gotten the vehicle inspection. Got the inspection, went back, smooth as a baby's bottom. Only downside was actually having to pay the tax. Walked out with plates immediately after paying my taxes.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It was smooth except for forgetting to have already gotten the vehicle inspection. Got the inspection, went back, smooth as a baby's bottom. Only downside was actually having to pay the tax. Walked out with plates immediately after paying my taxes.
Yep I am doing that this week before. I almost forgot too.
Do you need anything other than that, form 130-U, purchase agreement, and proof of insurance?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep I am doing that this week before. I almost forgot too.
Do you need anything other than that, form 130-U, purchase agreement, and proof of insurance?
They filled out the 130-U for me, small county tax office. She told me that I needed proof of insurance, then never asked for it because the VIN came up insured in the system. They did ask for the purchase agreement and the transit title.

Sponsored

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally arrived yesterday. Badlands with Sas, Lux, MIC, Leather, HD bumper, Tow. She definitely needs a wash - lots of dirt, bugs and grime after the 3-day transport.

Great experience with Granger overall. No issues with pricing, got what I was expecting. $53,630 sale price vs. $68,595 current sticker price. Very happy.

Itā€˜s been a while since I was up close and personal with a Sasquatch. Forgot how big they are...

IMG_0806.jpeg

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm glad yall are getting accurate pricing and a smooth experience with Granger. So far, after my first actual conversation with their finance guy, this has NOT been my experience.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm glad yall are getting accurate pricing and a smooth experience with Granger. So far, after my first actual conversation with their finance guy, this has NOT been my experience.
Thatā€™s too bad. The initial phone call/email had me a bit concerned, but it was simply that they hadnā€™t applied any of the special pricing or rebates. Hopefully this changes for you real soon.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully whatever issues that you are having can be quickly resolved and once you take delivery will be overshadowed by knowing that you are one of the few hundred getting the best deal on a ā€˜23 Bronco in the country.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thatā€™s too bad. The initial phone call/email had me a bit concerned, but it was simply that they hadnā€™t applied any of the special pricing or rebates. Hopefully this changes for you real soon.
That could totally be the case, and I'm still not worried really. It's just after all the glowing reviews of the dealership, I'm surprised. I know they're super busy so it's no big deal.
Sponsored