Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This picture is from the Ford website. The winch is mounted lower.
C41F88F0-D661-438F-9A1F-8BC998899CA5.jpeg

could be just a ‘CGI’ rendering they created since it’s the same Bronco and setting as they other image.

Almost all modern designed winch bumpers for offroad mount the winch inside and low as grill mounted sensors are not unique to the Bronco. Regardless of what bumper Ford puts on it, the aftermarket will offer far better options for winch bumpers with mounting that works with the sensors.

Rest assured those who want winches will have winches.
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm much more interested in the placement of the adaptive cruise sensor. I've seen what looks like it could be the sensor down in the bumper in some pics which i really hope isn't the case. That would cause issues with your typical aftermarket bumper and winch setup.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm much more interested in the placement of the adaptive cruise sensor. I've seen what looks like it could be the sensor down in the bumper in some pics which i really hope isn't the case. That would cause issues with your typical aftermarket bumper and winch setup.
Looks to be on the windshield behind the rearview mirror

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This picture is from the Ford website. The winch is mounted lower.
Ford Bronco Camera or sensor in grill 1595295865552

could be just a ‘CGI’ rendering they created since it’s the same Bronco and setting as they other image.
Ewww, one careless driver (which, BTW, is every driver that isn't me!) in the parking lot could easily damage a 4-figure winch. That's *really* exposed. As much as I see so many things Bronco has upped the game on relative to Wrangler I have to say their winch mounting with even the factory steel bumper is much better. Here's hoping we haven't yet seen all of what Ford will be offering here or else it's wait for the aftermarket. Interested to see what the AEV's and Rockhard4x4's, etc. come up with.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ewww, one careless driver (which, BTW, is every driver that isn't me!) in the parking lot could easily damage a 4-figure winch. That's *really* exposed. As much as I see so many things Bronco has upped the game on relative to Wrangler I have to say their winch mounting with even the factory steel bumper is much better. Here's hoping we haven't yet seen all of what Ford will be offering here or else it's wait for the aftermarket. Interested to see what the AEV's and Rockhard4x4's, etc. come up with.
4-figure winch???? or hidden?
most expensive winch from harbor freight is $800. 18,000 lb winch
Sponsored