Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all,

Just got my Bronco, and I found two items that I'm having trouble locating information on via search or owners manual.

Question 1:

I went into Slippery GOAT mode which put me in 4A when roads started to get a bit slippery in some areas, in part to test and in part to try it out. I found that on a dry area of pavement I did a U-TURN and I got driveline bind. I don't get driveline bind which I must admit I only expected in 4H or 4L as you should only be on dirt conditions.

Is that expected with the Bronco version of 4A, anyone know?

Question 2:

The camera's are awesome, I think its a limitation though but maybe I'm missing something. When in BAJA or ROCK CRAWL GOAT mode the camera selections include the FRONT camera and the FRONT WHEELS camera to help with placement of front wheels. I'd love the FRONT WHEELS camera when navigating some urban area challenges. However pressing the camera button in NORMAL GOAT mode only yields 3 or 4 options of which does not include that mode. Is there a setting anyone has found or is what it is?

Thanks.
Sponsored

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4A should not bind on pavement, can you explain what the exact symptoms were? Did you get any messages or did the vehicle just grind to a halt? You are absolutely sure you were in 4A and not 4H?

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all,

Just got my Bronco, and I found two items that I'm having trouble locating information on via search or owners manual.

Question 1:

I went into Slippery GOAT mode which put me in 4A when roads started to get a bit slippery in some areas, in part to test and in part to try it out. I found that on a dry area of pavement I did a U-TURN and I got driveline bind. I don't get driveline bind which I must admit I only expected in 4H or 4L as you should only be on dirt conditions.

Is that expected with the Bronco version of 4A, anyone know?

Question 2:

The camera's are awesome, I think its a limitation though but maybe I'm missing something. When in BAJA or ROCK CRAWL GOAT mode the camera selections include the FRONT camera and the FRONT WHEELS camera to help with placement of front wheels. I'd love the FRONT WHEELS camera when navigating some urban area challenges. However pressing the camera button in NORMAL GOAT mode only yields 3 or 4 options of which does not include that mode. Is there a setting anyone has found or is what it is?

Thanks.
I had the same issue with 4a and the dealer had to replace the transfer case module and all is well now. It was behaving like it was in 4h rather than 4a.

With regard to the cameras, I have to assume it’s a legal issue. I’m hoping we can get a forscan update to fix it some day.
Sponsored